26

----Your P.O.V-----

"Do you think she'll be nice?". Jane asked, as I shook my shoulders. To be honest, I didn't really know about this. Jeff smirked when Slender Man said that and..maybe, maybe they might date, and then I'll just have to find a way to get over Jeff, but it seems impossible, he's the first good boyfriend, well, to be fair, not good, but first boyfriend I ever had.

"Probably not". I said.

Jane and I had been sitting at home while the other Pastas went out killing. Well, except Smile Dog and Sally, but they were in Sally's room playing princesses. "Well, I'm gonna go out for a kill, it helps with you know, anger". Jane said, as I smiled. Jane rapidly hugged me, before carrying on through the portal to the human world. I sighed. It would be nice if Cloudy was nice. Perhaps she would become enemies with Jeff, for example like Jane, and I did, and she'll be on our side. Or possibly not, but I'm willing to take that chance. I hitched myself up,
immediately sprinting to the stairs.

I heard Sally's cute giggle, as I let out a laugh. I loved to hear Sally's giggle, it's one of the few things that always allowed me to laugh, or smile. I opened the door, as I saw Smile and Sally sitting on chairs, whirling dolls in the air, playing with them. Sally smiled. "Y/N, come over! We need another person to play". I sighed. This was going to be fun. Smile barked, before talking highly. "Oh, so now you like me?". I laughed. "I always liked you-". Sally cut us off. "You people are unbelievable! Fighting at my party?". Smile and I exchanged glances, before chuckling.

"Well, after all I'm only a human, Queen Sally". I said. She giggled.

"Yes, and I am..special". Smile barked in.

"And I am the most amazing dog ever!". We all laughed, as we continued playing. Sally brought out a tea set.
****

"Y/N!". Jeff yelled, as he slammed the door shut behind him. Oh no, not him again.

I slowly creaked down the stairs, one step at a time.

"Y-yes Jeff?". I stuttered, as he chuckled.

"I'm back, miss me?". I scoffed.

"No, why would I?". I said.

He pinned me against the wall, his knife merely missing my throat as he chuckled.

"I suggest you quit talking back, I would kill you right now". I sighed, smiling.

"Yeah, so do it!".

Jeff looked slightly taken back. "W-what?". He said, taking a step closer, gritting his teeth in a pattern.

"You heard me". Jeff released me, as I skipped up the stairs, Jeff tottering after me. "Hey! Get back down here!". He growled, as I smirked.

"Make me". That was enough for Jeff to stamper up the stairs, while I slid into Laughing Jack's room in shock. I also saw Eyeless Jack sitting on the bed with him. They both g lanced at me uncertainly. "What's wrong Y/N?". Eyeless Jack said, as I sighed. I also glanced up, and saw Splendorman leaning against the bookshelf. I closed the door and locked it.

"Jeff is trying to kill me!". You yelled, as Laughing Jack chuckled.

"Relax, you'll be safe in here. And besides, Jeff has tried to kill all three of us multiple times".

"Mostly me". Splendor Man said, as I let out a low chuckle. There was banging at the door.

Eyeless Jack smirked, as he opened the door.

"Hello?". He said glancing at Jeff.

"Where is she!?". He yelled, making every bone in your body shake.

"Who?".

"Don't play dumb, where is Y/N!?". Your breathe hitched, as you hid behind Splendor Man. He covered you.

"She's not here!". Jeff burst through the room, as he saw me hiding behind Splendor Man. He groaned, before turning towards Eyeless Jack.

"Not here, huh?". Eyeless Jack tackled Jeff. Jeff groaned once again getting up, "Eyeless Jack! You want to fight? Over a girl who's a whore?". Tears were forming in my eyes as I fell to the ground in pieces. "Don't you dare say that! All of us love Y/N, well not you, but you're just an outcast who nobody will ever love as much as Y/N". Jeff growled, biting his bottom lip.

"Enough!". Laughing Jack laughed silently.

"You think this is funny?". Jeff tested Laughing Jack, getting in his face. Laughing Jack nodded.

"I've never seen you so mad in your life!". He laughed once again, as Splendor Man stood between the two.

"Break it up! Slender Man will here about this chaos". I sighed.

I caused all of this. All of this was because of me. If only I didn't join, this Creepypasta family would be better. I know they loved me but, deep down, I know they really didn't. Especially Jeff.

"So?". Jeff laughed.

I ran out of the door, as Eyeless Jack chased after me.

"Y/N!"./ He yelled.

I went to Slender Man's office.

"Slender?". I asked as his head shot up.

I stepped closer.

"I want to go back to the real world".

"W-why?!". Slender Man's tendril pulled me to his lap. I sighed.

"Well, Jeff hates me. And I feel like I don't belong. And I know I don't".

"Y/N, you do belong!". Slender Man said.

"No, I don't, please".

"No Y/N, I will not. You do belong here. You'll get used to it, I promise. Every single Pasta had to get used to it. Imagine you do fit in. Just feel like you do, and you'll start believing Y/N. You do belong, and you're practically one of the strongest Pasta's we've ever had!".

I smiled slightly, as Slender Man chuckled.

"Please, never tell yourself that child, you fit here, with me, and your new family". Slender Man hugged me, as I wandered off to the basement. I saw Ticci Toby and sighed.

"Hey!". I called, as he waved.

"I need to ask you something". He nodded, as I sat down on a chair next to him.

"How did you fit in?". I asked, as he rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"What do you mean Y/N?". He asked, as his fingers fidgeted nervously.

"I mean, how did you get used to this world?".

"Well, it wasn't easy. Jeff and I always got into fights, so thats the main reason why I decided to leave Slender Mansion and move here, by myself. So I guess I never really did belong, but to get used to it I simply just imaged it as my old world, and not some 'freak' world where abnormal people to go. And I'm sure you'll get used to it someday Y/N. It'll take some time, but you'll get used to it. And I know about you and Jeff fighting, and it's a struggle,". He continued.

"But it's just something you need to get used to. Trust me, Jeff and I fighting tore the whole family apart, and you probably feel like that too, but that's not the case Y/N. I felt like everyone was mad at me, turns out they were mad at Jeff instead". I smiled. Ticci Toby was fortunately my best guy friend here, aside from Smile dog.

"Thank you". I said, hugging him, and he hugged me too.