CHAPTER 32

Alright, so for all of you who don't know, I try to create about 2 or 3 chapters a day. And another note, there will be 150 chapters in all- maybe more. And thank you all so much for almost 10000 hearts! :) You guys are the reason why I'm continuing this story *Cuddles* You all are amazing, thank you all xx -

You sat alone outside Slender Mansion by yourself, in the backyard by a small pond. You sat on a bench, covering your face with your hands. You were really tired - considering you had, in two days, stayed up all night. Why? To kill people of course! And so far, you had killed 130 people. You were almost at your goal! But, you were also sad. You rubbed your temples, grumbling lowly.

You were sad that you and Jeff didn't get much time together when you went out killing. And he would sleep half the day, then go out killing, so you two hadn't really talked in two whole days.

"Hey Y/N!" You heard a feminine voice yell. Jane.

You rested on the bench table, flickering a small wave. You also saw Sally, Masky, Hoodie and Ben with her. They sat down at the bench rapidly. "Y/N! You won't believe what happened!" Jane exclaimed, as everyone else nodded. "Jane, I'm not in the mood-" But she cut you off. She grabbed your shoulders, forcing you to look at her.

"Y/N- Er...Bloody Rose, whatever people call you, listen! Nate told everyone that you kissed him! And he's about to tell Jeff!" Jane exclaimed once again. Your eyes bulged open. "D-does anyone believe him?!" "Well...no, but if Jeff finds out Y/N.." Sally said weakly.

"Y-you b-b-b-better h-hurry t-t-to Jeff!" Hoodie stuttered, as Masky nodded. "I agree Bloody Rose! Hurry! He'll tell him if you don't." You turned to Ben to see him smirking. "What is so funny?" Jane asked him angrily. He sighed, rolling his eyes. "It's funny to watch all of you overreacting. Nate told me he wouldn't tell Jeff as long as Y/N stayed away from him.." Ben confirmed, looking up at the sky lazily.

"What! But how will I ignore Jeff?! He'll be mad at me! Oh my gosh- Ben, you better not be lying." You glared. He laughed, "Okay, well I'm not." He smirked, winking at you.

"Y/N, what does love feel like?" Sally asked, nuzzling with Teddy. You smiled, thinking about all the memories of you and Jeff together. "Well, love is..definition-less. It's an exciting feeling you get. You get butterflies in your stomach-"

"Gross." Masky said. Hoodie hit his shoulder playfully, "Hey, n-not cool." He stuttered. You let out a low laugh. "That's it Y/N! I AM taking you shopping at the Creepypasta mall! You keep reusing the same outfits." Jane looked disturbed by your choice of outfit. You glanced down, "Well, what can I say? I only brought a couple of outfits." You admitted, holding your hands up in defense. Jane grasped your arm, tugging you along, as you trotted away. You waved bye to everyone.

"Bye Y/N!" "Good luck!" "Call me!" "B-bye!"

You rolled your eyes at their comments.

After you were done shopping, you sat in your and Jeff's room, glancing at your new clothing. As much as you loved those outfits, you also loved this one. You looked at them intently, before deciding on wearing this one.

After you changed, Jeff walked in. "Hey babe." He growled, snaking his arms around your waist from behind. "J-Jeff, I-I need to tell you something." You said, as you led Jeff over to your bed. "Well, when Nate and I were together alone...w-we -kissed." Jeff shot a glare at you, his hands turning into fists. But he did something you never expected. He didn't yell. He didn't slap you. He hugged you. You fell on the mattress with him on top of you, his arms wrapped around you.

"Babe...did he kiss you first? Or else...I'm just gonna-"

"Yes! He kissed me! And he tried to take my shirt off too! But..if I talk to you he says he'll..kill everyone! Jeff, please stay away from me." You hissed, complete sadness in your voice as you began crying. "Shhh, baby, it's okay. Nate won't hurt you, or anyone else. I'm here to protect you babe, okay?" Jeff securely planted a kiss on your cheek, assuring you that you were going to be okay. "Nice outfit, but I would prefer if you changed in front of me next time." Jeff and his cheesy pick-up lines. You punched his shoulder.

"I love you so much it hurts." Jeff admitted, as you nodded.

"Nobody will understand us," You sighed, before continuing,

"We were supposed to be enemies. Remember? Creepypastas live forever, no need to date or go out with anyone. Well, we changed that Jeff. We fell deeply in love with each other. We've been through crying, hitting, break-ups, everything. But we still made it. Why? Nobody would have made it through. But we did. Because we love each-other so much, and we will never stop trusting and loving each other. And that is something nobody will ever understand."

Jeff looked at you seriously, as you snuggled into his chest.

"Y/N...I love you so much, and I'm not heart less. I was in the beginning, but you gave me one."

QUESTIONS;

Hey everyone! I have a few questions for you guys;

1. What do you think will/should happen to Nate?

2. Who is your favorite character so far? ( Besides yourself and Jeff)

3. Who is your least favorite character? And why?

Thats all for now :) Bye!