Chapter 8: Oh god...

It felt good to finally have bandages putten on. "Thank Slenderman" You said closing your eyes. You drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

                        ~Next morning~                                                                                           

The tweet of a small bird woke you up. You went downstaris to only find Jeff. "W-where is e?" You tried to say. Jeff looked up at your face "Went out killing and sent me to look after you" He said. You didn't want to talk to Jeff so you just played on Ben's xbox. You put in 'Left 4 Dead' You were about to finish the game when... BAM

THE LIGHTS WENT OUT. You began to panic. You were deathly afraid of the dark. you began holding Jeff's hand and cuddling into his chest. "J-Jeff I'm scared" You said. You REALLY were scared. You were terrorized. He rubbed your back.

You guys just stayed like that, not talking or doing anything. And you have to admit, it was a good moment. The power finally came back on and the others walked in. you pulled away from Jeff.

"Hello Child! Sorry the power went out BEN." He looked over to see Ben hiding his face. "I was trying to make a game out of the electrical cords." Ben said laughing. Splendorman walked in just as he finished his sentence. "Sorry sexy children I bought you all new outfits and clown costumes!" Wow, he might as well of put a sign on his car saying Hop in!

You all awkwardly looked at him. WAIT SLENDERMAN COULD READ YOUR THOUGHTS! You looked to see slenderman on the floor. "He's having a heart attack!" You shouted worried about him. "No Child I was reading your T-T-T-" He couldn't talk he was laughing so hard.

Masky and Hoodie hugged you. "What's this for?" You asked. "We're just glad your OK." They both said at the same time. You started to blush."Okay! (y/n) It's time for your training." Slenderman said getting up.

"So child, your trainer today is.........." He paused for a moment. "Jeff."

Would this go well?