Chapter Eleven - New House

Athena's POV

"Alpha Jeremy" Caleb and Calum the twin Warriors of the pack yelled, Jeremy moved towards the door and I followed behind him.

I knew this wasn't any of my business, but it must be important if Caleb and Calum are bring someone to Jeremy to deal with.

"What is this" Jeremy inquires, I peek over his shoulder and I notice it's the guy, I've never seen before but I feel like I know him.

"He's come for an alliance" I frowned, there's something cold about him.

'He's a vampire' Kai my wolf said to me, a vampire.

I never knew vampire exist but then again I was never raised around this sort of stuff or knowing that any supernatural beings even walked this earth

"Her father" Nate spoke looking at me, Jeremy's brows were bunched together as he looked at me.

I shrugged and frowned what would my father want with me. "What about our father" Jeremy growled and Nate looked at him shocked then back at me, nobody apart from the pack knows I'm Jeremy sister nor do they know that Jeremy has a sister. The twin's let Nate go, and he rubbed his writs.

"When the moon rises, he's coming to kill her" Nate said and the blood drained from my face, he's coming to kill me?

"Athena calm down" Kayden whispered in my ear, Kayden put little Athena in my arms and I calmed down straight away not wanting to hurt her.

"There is myself and twelve others wanting to go against the boss" Nate said, I rocked Athena back and fourth.

"His name's Brian, Brian Pierce" I whispered, the monster that was coming for me, his name is Brian Pierce and he's my father.

"None of us knew the bosses name apart from his bodyguard" Nate said and looked at Jeremy

"you can't stay here" Jeremy told Nate and Nate nodded and diapered into the wood surrounding us, Jeremy took Athena from my arm's and joined Whitney upstairs.

Weeks passed since we were told about my father coming for me, everyone's been preparing for battle, me on the other hand, I've been hidden away with Whitney and the twins.

It's getting out of hand, i mean don't get me wrong I loving being with the twin and Whitney, but I need to go for run and stretch my muscles in wolf form.

"I've got a surprise for you" Kayden whispered in my ear and he wrapped his arms around my waist, I lean into him I love his surprises.

Kayden's surprised me with my puppy Judge, he surprised me with a date in a secret area near a waterfall and now I get another surprise.

Kayden and I have been together now for six months in a couple days, Kayden blind folds me and walks me to the car.

I Buckled my seat belt, I wonder where were going. I'm nervous but yet excited to see what surprise, Kayden as install for us.

Kayden's POV

I pulled into a gravels road about two hundred meters from where the pack house is, I stopped the car once we came to a set of steal gates surrounding the house I was ready to show Athena.

When my parents died, they left the house to me. I had already moved in with Jeremy and his grandparents, so I kept the house for my future family.

"We're here" I told Athena, I quickly got out of the car and opened Athena door she unbuckled her belt I helped her out of the car.

"Taking the blind fold off" I told her, she done as I told her and took her blind fold off, she gasped as she looked at the house.

Shit I was shitting myself, what if she didn't want to move into together what if I was moving to fast.

"Is this ours" she stuttered

"yeah baby it is" I tell her and she spins around and hugs me, I can feel her years on my chest and I pull her back

"they're happy tears" she sobs, and kisses my lips. I pick her up by butt and she wraps her legs around waist,

"I love it and I love you" she tells me kissing my lips over and over again.

"Here, let me give you a tour" I tell her, I had the house refurnished and ready for us to move into it. I showed Athena around

"After the fight, we're moving in" she tells me and I grin at her

"make love to me" she whispers and I do as I'm told, I lift her up bridal style and take her up to our room.

"I love you kayden" she kisses my chest and traces over my tattoo on my chest,

"I can't believe your all mine" I tell her, she grins at me

"I wouldn't have it any other way" I kiss her lips,

"again Kayden, really?" She asks me once she feel's my hard-on pushing against her tummy, I grin at her and she gets on top of me and we go for round two.