I Fell For You... Out The Window.

hi guys :3 

i'm planning on writing a fan fiction out of this imagine. 

maybe you guys can tell me if i should? x

--------------------------------

4:30pm.

"Ren! why are there folders everywhere?" I asked as I walked into our shared flat after a long day at the hospital. 

"Sorry love, I am trying to finish the scene for the movie but my head is just exploding.

I frowned and sat down behind him before rubbing his shoulders. He smiled and leaned backwards, laying on my lap.

"You never worried so much about your scenes before, why are you so stressed this time?"

He smiled timidly. "Because a cute boy band is gonna be there, and I want them to like my work."

I grinned shamelessly at him. "I see. Who's this cute boy band? And are you planning on dating with one them?"

He chuckled. "None of them are Bi, except Harry, but he wouldn't like me."

His computer finished loading the page he requested and a picture of a band named One Direction popped up.  I smiled widely. "Oh my gosh! They are so cute!" 

"I know! and I have a huge crush on Niall." 

"Which one is Niall?" I asked, scanning through all the boys, and grinning at the one with curly hair, green eyes, and dimples. 

"The blonde one. He's the only one in the band that isn't British." 

"Well, why don't you make a checklist for him? Like the one you made for Conner!" 

He blushed and quickly pulled out a piece of paper. 

"Already done."

MY CHECKLIST FOR NIALL:

Cute

Sensitive

 Funny

Has passion for music or theatre

Is bisexual or gay

I giggled. "Wow, he scored very high! Even higher than your past boyfriends!" 

He blushed and slipped the list back into his folder.

"So, why don't you go relax and order some Chinese? I'll help you with the scene." 

He gracefully kissed my cheek and ran to the kitchen.

Boyfriends and Ex boyfriends : Season 5 Finale. ( Last Scene )

In this scene, Mackenzie and Caleb are on a date and he was just about to propose.  They're on a canoe,  eating dinner, and making out. Suddenly,  they heard a rustle in the bushes. At first, Caleb thought it was all their friends, coming to tape the entire wedding proposal, but was surprised when a gun was placed on his temple. 

"Move... and you're dead. " A deep voice exclaimed. Fear took over him as he reached for his pocket knife; however, when he was taking it out, he suddenly felt a sharp pain on the back of his head and he fell out of consciousness. 

Mackenzie on the other hand was captured and thrown into a hotel room. They tied her up and covered her eyes and mouth, just to make sure she wasn't aware of her surroundings. She couldn't make out the shape of the man who captured her, but she knew exactly who it was.