My Romeo, His Juliet. ( FINAL PART )

As soon as the alarm rang, I jumped out of bed and into the shower. Today was the big day Harry and I were gonna perform our parts in Romeo and Juliet. To be honest, I wasn't thrilled about performing, I was just happy I can see Harry again. Last night after I forgave him, he sat there for a few hours, listening to my life story. I didn't know why I was telling him everything, but I felt like I can trust him. He stayed silent the entire time, and before he left, he promised once again, that nobody will hurt me again, as long as he is by my side. 

For once, I felt like I had someone in my life that can help me get through everything. Someone that can lend me a shoulder when I need it. 

After a few minute of bathing, I slipped on a pair of tights and a hoodie before grabbing my bookbag and dashing out of my flat. The entire day went by pretty smoothly, when I walked in, I was expecting insults and books being thrown at me. Instead, everyone stepped aside and didn't say a single word to me. 

When 8th period came, I rushed into the room only to be greeted by Harry standing in the front wearing at hat with a long feather sticking up from the top. 

I bit my lip to hold back my giggles as he turned around. His curls sticking out of the hat, making him look silly, but still effortlessly hot.

"Okay, we're up first! C'mon!" He chirped whilst grabbing my hand. 

I smiled and started getting into character. 

"Alright you two.. ready?" Mr.Johnson exclaimed. 

We nodded concurrently before started. 

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand ,This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand, To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Harry said whilst grabbing my hand.

I blushed lightly.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrims’ hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers’ kiss."

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too? "

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer. "

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do! They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair. "

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers’ sake"

"Then move not while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by thine my sin is purg'd. "

He smiled cheekily at me before smashing our lips together. The entire class gasped at his gesture but he pulled away seconds later before pressing his forehead against mine. 

"(Y/N), Will you be the Juliet to my Romeo?" 

I narrowed my eyes at him as I glanced at the crowd, who was suddenly interested in our performance. 

"H-Harry.. that's not the line." 

He smiled and shook his head.

"I know love, but I'm asking you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

A small gasp emitted from my lips as he gazed into my orbs, searching for an answer.

"Harry, can we talk about this later? I don't think this is going to help our grade" I whispered. 

He shook his head and bit his lip nervously. 

"Please (Y/N), I really like you. I like how you're real, you're yourself, and you're not caking your face with make-up. I like how you're really easy to talk to, and how strong you are. I know your life is painful right now, and I promise if you give me the chance, i'll help you get through it. So, (Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" 

I felt my heart flutter at his words. 

"C'mon! Answer the boy so we can get back to the play!" Mr.Johnson smirked.

I giggled and diverted my attention back to Harry. 

"Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend." 

He smiled widely before reconnecting our lips, pouring all his emotion into the kiss. 

-----------------------------------------

5 YEARS LATER, HARRY AND I GOT MARRIED. AND IT WAS PICTURE PERFECT. WE RAISED TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. DARCY AND CONNER. AS LIFE WENT ON, OUR KIDS MOVED OUT TO PURSUE THEIR OWN DREAMS. HARRY AND I MOVED TO PARIS WHERE WE BOUGHT A SMALL COTTAGE AND LIVED THERE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES. IT'S BEEN ABOUT 80 YEARS, AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HARRY WAS THERE WITH ME THROUGHOUT EVERYTHING. BUT I WAS THANKFUL, THANKFUL BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO MEET HIM, AND I WAS ABLE TO MARRY HIM, AND CALL HIM MINE. BECAUSE HE KEPT ME SAFE, AND DIDN'T LET ANYONE HURT ME. HE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED IT AND PROVED THAT NOTHING CAN STOP HIM. 

HE KEPT HIS PROMISE. AND THAT'S ALL I COULD ASK FOR. 

==========================================================   I DON'T KNOW WHY I WROTE THE EPILOGUE IN CAPS.. BUT. THEN AGAIN I DON'T KNOW A LOT OF THINGS. XD  ANYWAYS.. HOPE YOU LIKED IT?  FEEDBACK?  COMMENT? FAN ? VOTE? XX