My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 9 )

I slowly approached the door and peeked through the window, only to find Harry bouncing up and down with MY diary in his hand. 

I gasped and swung open the door. 

"(Y/N)! Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you're okay!" He exclaimed before embracing me in a bone crushing hug. 

I wanted to pull away and slap him for taking my diary, but I was intrigued to the feeling of his arms wrapped around me. I felt safe, homey, and loved. 

I mentally slapped myself and shook my head.

I can not fall for him. I'm fighting a hopeless battle here... I know whatever I do, I will loose, and I'm desperately gripping onto the little piece of me that isn't broken yet. I can't be too attached to him, or I'll just break apart, and I don't know if I can handle that.. 

"(Y/N), I'm sorry, I should've been more sympathetic to you, I should've known that you were being bullied, and I should've known that all the pain was just too much for you. I'm so sorry, please forgive me." 

I sighed and peeled myself away from him before gazing into his emerald green orbs. 

"I don't know Harry, I'm just tired. I don't want to dive into anymore of this drama anymore. I just want to forget about it." 

He shook his head and cupped my cheek.

"Please, just forgive me. I feel so bad for treating you like that, you don't deserve it. You deserve much more! I'm not asking you to be mine or anything, because I know you probably don't want to. But, I just need to know.. if you forgive me or not." 

----------------------------------------------

There were so many emotions running through my mind as I tried to come up with his answer. 

I didn't know for sure, but I knew deep inside I wanted to forgive him. He really didn't do anything wrong. He was trying to help me, but I was being ignorant .

However I do have my reasons to be angry with him,

and I know he had his as well..

"I don't know Harry, I wanna forgive you, but I'm scared I'll be making the wrong decision." 

An unreadable expression crossed his face, and before I knew it, I felt his beautiful lips against mine.

Our lips moved in sync as his arms slowly made their way around my waist.

But before he can deepen the kiss, realization hit me.

I wan't suppose to be kissing him.

I was suppose to be avoiding him, and holding onto what I have left.

But instead I found myself giving into his spell, and letting go of everything.

"H-Harry, what are you doing?" I mumbled as I pushed him off. 

"I'm proving to you I can be trusted. I want to show you i'm not like the other guys, I promise you I won't hurt you anymore, and I promise if anybody tries to hurt you, they will regret it. Please just forgive me."

"You promise?" I croaked.

He nodded slightly. 

I smiled and returned a nod. "Okay, I forgive you."

He grinned and quickly pulled me into another hug before spinning me around. 

"I promise, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you."

 I sighed and buried my face in his chest. I wanted to tell myself that I just had friendly feelings towards Harry, and that forgiving him doesn't mean I wanna get back with him. 

However, my heart telling me something different. It was telling me I was getting too attached, and I have a feeling it's not gonna be good.