My Romeo, His Juliet. ( Part 3 )

( YOUR POV)

"Nothing." I mumbled before attempting to walk past him. But he grabbed my arm and slowly pulled me towards him.

"Then why is there a bandage? It wasn't there earlier."

His tone was soft, but was also pretty demanding.

"Why do you care? You don't even want to be paired up with me. So why don't we skip all the questions, rehearse, perform it, and never see each other again. Because everyone hates me anyways."

I didn't mean to be so harsh, but my emotions got in the way.

Harry's lips were parted, but nothing came out. Instead he just shook his head and grabbed his book.

"Okay, let's begin then."

I nodded and retrieved my own book before flipping to the page.

Harry took a deep breath before reading.

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand. This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, read stand To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

He took a couple steps closer to me as I started my line.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hands too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have and that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss."

We both connected our palms and gazed at each other before he continued .

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?"

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."

"O, then dear saint, let lips do what hands do! They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair. "

"Saints do not move, though grants for prayers' sake."

"Then move not while my prayers effect I take. Thus from my lips, by thine my sin is purg'd."

The two of us stopped and narrowed our eyes at the next line that was written in italics.

"Kisses her."

I looked at Harry whose gaze was glued to me as if he was sending me an unspoken message.

"S-should we follow the line or just skip it?" He asked, sounding a bit nervous.

I shrugged and diverted my attention back to the book.

"We can skip that part if you want."

I still felt his gaze on me, but I managed to refrain myself from looking up. That's until he lifted my chin up before smashing his pink lips against mine.

I felt it. I felt the butterflies. The sparks. and The firework. Everything that was always used to describe a kiss.

I felt my knees growing weaker, and my heartbeat increasing. If those heavenly lips stays on mine, I think I might collapse.

( BUT THEN AGAIN THEY'D BE SNOGGING ON THE FLOOR WITH HIM HOVERING OVER HER. ;D sorry i just had to.. )

But as soon as he pulled away, I was expecting him to run off screaming, as if he kissed something that could kill him.

But instead, he had a huge smile plastered on his face, his adorable dimples implanted to his cheeks as he bit his lip nervously.

"Wow.." was all I managed to choke out, still recovering from the shock.

He chuckled deeply and ran his hand through his luscious curls.

"Erm.. so... do you wanna continue rehearsing?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I don't know, is there another kissing scene?"

The smirk in his voice was evident, which only made my knees weaker.

"I don't know, do you want there to be?" I grinned.

He was a taken back by my answer, but an astute smile formed on his lips. He picked up his book.

I smiled and started to read.

" Then have my lips the sin that they have took. "

He faked a gasp and placed his hand on his chest dramatically.

" Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urg'd! Give me my sin again!"

He grinned cheekily at me as we got to the next line.

"Kisses her again"

He slowly grabbed my arm and brought his lips to mine. After kissing for a few seconds, Harry pulled away and narrowed his eyes at my arm. I knitted my eyebrows together as I studied his features. He looked shocked and scared at the same time. I took a shaky breath before following his gaze.

When my eyes landed on my arm, I froze.