A Chocolate Mocha.

HELLO GUYS :3 

I HAVEN'T WROTE AN IMAGINE IN A LONG WHILE SO BEAR WITH ME IF IT ISN'T GOOD. . LOL . c: 

---------------------------------------------------

(Y/N'S POV)

"Tyson, the orders are in. Where should I load the muffins? And cupcakes?" 

He thought for a moment. "I'll unload it love, go take orders from everyone. It's a mess out there and I don't think Ashton is handling it really well." 

I smiled and immediately went out to the shop only to find Ash trying to push everyone away. 

"Damn it people! This is a coffee shop! We're not gonna run out! Just get in line!" 

I chuckled. "Dude, they're not gonna listen to you. C'mon, get their orders and I'll make them." 

**

After two long hours, we finally had a break. I sat down, exhausted, because I've been moving around non-stop. The shop was about to close any minute and Tyson was just putting the equipment away when a cute boy walked in. He had tattoos all over his arms, curly hair, and was wearing extremely skinny jeans. 

"Hi, can I get a chocolate mocha please." 

His voice was husky and deep. Two of the many qualities I love. 

Ash nodded and went to retrive the bottle of whipped cream while I prepared to make the mocha. When I brought it over to him, he was still struggling with the bottle.

 "Ash, how do you no know how to use this?" 

He grunted. "No, the thingy is stuck." 

I smiled and retrived it from him while he accepted the money. 

I pressed down on the 'thingy' but none of the cream came out, so I tried again and when it didn't work, I got frustrated and slammed it against the table. Suddenly, it popped a little and the cream splashed onto the costumer. 

I gasped and grabbed a towel. 

"Oh my gosh! I-I am so sorry! I didn't mean to!" I exclaimed, wiping the cream off his body while avoiding eye contact with him. 

I expected him to scream at me but he just chuckled.

"It's alright love."

I shook my head." No, I'll pay for your dry cleaning! Your shirt is all messed up now, I'm so sorry." I started to panic but I have absolutely no idea why. If I did that to Ash, I probably would've just laughed. 

"Well.. You can pay me back by going on a date with me." He smirked. 

I paused and glanced awkwardly at him. 

Go on a date with him? Or am I just hearing things... 

"I-I'm sorry what?"

He smiled. "My name is Harry, and I'd like to take you out on a date." 

I bit my lip to hold back a smile. 

"I'm (Y/N) and I don't know if I should go on a date with you. You might be planning to destroy me because I ruined your shirt."

He laughed. "Well, if you go, maybe I'll let you off the hook."

Now it was my turn to smirk. "And if I don't?" 

He stopped and tapped his chin. "Then maybe I'm gonna have to report you to the whipped cream police and have you thrown into jail." 

I gsaped dramatically. "Oh no! Anything but that!" 

He laughed. "So, pick you up at 7? Tomrrow night?" 

I smiled. "If you're lucky, maybe I'll be here." 

He chuckled again and grabbed his drink before shooting me a wink. 

"See you at 7 tomorrow." and with that, he walked out. 

I sighed happily and turned around revealing Tyson and Ashton smirking at me. 

"Girl, no flirting with the costumers." He paused. "But maybe I should give you the day off tomorrow and go get pretty for your date!" 

I smiled. "Really?!"

He nodded. "Yeah, knock yourself out love!" 

----------------------------------------

uuhh and yeah? XD 

i can't think of anything else to write for this imagine. 

you guys can just imagine how you want your date to be ;D 

comment? vote? fan? X