Chapter 41

Hiiii. WE ARE AT THE FINAL ROSE CEREMONY HOW DID THIS HAPPEN IM GOING TO CRY. AnYwAy, how is everyone? If you haven’t checked out my polyvore, my username is BritsandNiall and you can see Summer’s complete outfit from this chapter (and previous ones of course!) So I don’t want to keep you waiting any longer…here is chapter 41! 

Chapter 41-

The second I woke up the morning of the final rose ceremony, I instantly had butterflies in my stomach. I had to constantly take deep breaths to keep myself from throwing up. 

If somebody had told me a month ago that I would still be here for the final rose ceremony, I would have laughed in their face. I absolutely hated this competition when I first came here—I never would have thought that I would be so invested and actually be seriously considering ending up with one of the boys. 

I had changed so much as a person since being here. This show has been crazy, dramatic, stressful and emotional, but I had made new friends and actually enjoyed myself sometimes. 

Usually, I’m not the person to be deep in thought but today was different. I had a huge decision to make and not a lot of time to make it. 

I wished I could have Savannah here to help me make my decision. I knew ultimately I had to decide on my own, but I needed Savannah’s support. 

Later in the afternoon, I began to get ready and started to curl my hair and listed the pros and cons of each of my options. 

First, there is Liam. 

I have been attracted to Liam from the very first moment I laid eyes on him. He is the sweetest and most genuine guy that I have ever met. He makes me feel so loved and appreciated and he is just so darn romantic. I honestly don’t know if I would even be here if it wasn’t for him. 

While still curling my hair, I took out the pictures of Liam and I that the producers gave me to lok at. First, there was the one when we first met when I walked up to the mansion the first night on the show. It seemed like so long ago, even though it was only a few weeks ago. 

Next was the picture of us jumping off the boat in Paris. I tried to block the other girls on our date out of the picture, just to pretend it was only Liam and I. 

There was another picture from that day on top of the Eiffel Tower. I remembered what it felt like to be up on top of the world with an amazing guy. We had our first kiss complete with fireworks and all. It could not have been more romantic. 

I kept flipping through the photos and found pictures of Liam with my family and I with his. I thought back to our hometown when we threw the pennies into the wishing fountain and when he fit in so well with my family. I remembered his sisters pushing him into the pool and then him pulling me in with him. 

Finally, there were the photographs from our final date: our Titanic moment on the boat, dancing under the waterfall and a dinner under the stars.