Chapter 15

So today I’m taking a day off from studying, and I decided to write a chapter :D Just remember, I won’t be updating again until the end of November x)

Getting good marks is my top priority; because it determines what subjects I can and can’t take next year. BUUUUUT in the holidays I will update almost every day :D Sound good? X)

Well then, I hope you like the chapter x)

Chapter 15:

“So…What happens now?” I asked as the other girls drove away in the limo.

Completely against my wishes, Harry took my hand and started leading me back towards the theatre. I’m not being weird or anything, but his hand felt kind of…nice in mine. But I still hated him.

“Just so we’re clear, I’m not singing another song.” I informed him.

He sniffled, “But your voice is so amazing…You have a gift.”

I rolled my eyes, “Haha, you’re absolutely hilarious. Mind telling me what we’re doing?”

“Impatient much?” He teased.

“Annoying much?” I teased back.

He sighed, “I’m going to need a lot of strength to get through this date.

“It’ll be a lot easier if you tell me where we’re going…”I trailed off quietly.

“We’re going for dinner,” He laughed as he pressed a button in the elevator, “Happy?”

“Oh, I’m more than happy. I’m absolutely ecstatic.” I said sarcastically, “What are we eating?”

“Don’t worry; I’m not planning on poisoning you.” He smiled that cheeky smile, revealing his boyish dimples (the only aspect of him I actually liked).

“How kind.” I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling, which was weird considering the fact that my smiles usually had to be forced.

Ding.

As the elevator doors opened, my jaw fell to the floor. White rose petals lay on the floor, making a path from the elevator to a table set for two. The table was set under an ivy canvas, with only a single lantern and the moon to light the roof. More petals lay on the silk table cloth, leaving me completely stunned.

“What do you think?” Harry asked as we walked hand-in-hand over the petal pathway.

“I…” I tried to form an actual sentence with my tongue.

“Speechless? Yeah, I have that effect on girls.”

That snapped my mouth shut, “You’re too arrogant for your own good.”

“And this is why we call you Winter.” He chuckled as he pulled out my chair.

“Uh thanks,” I sat down, “Wait…we?” Who else calls me that?”

“I got Zayn to catch on…” He smirked again. Poo, those dimples made it really hard to hate him.

“Why does Zayn hate me so much?” I whined.

Harry raised his eyebrow, “I don’t know. It sucks, doesn’t it? Having someone hate you so much, even though you did absolutely nothing to them. Wait a minute; this sounds kind of familiar…”

“Stop it!” I interrupted him, “I see what you’re doing.” I looked down at the silver cutlery, chewing on the inside of my cheek. Well now that I feel like a complete bitch, I might as well have apologized.

“I don’t hate you as much as I did before I met you,” I admitted, “Now that I know you, you’re not…that bad.”

Harry laughed, “Well knowing that you don’t hate me is a massive relief.”

“Oh please,” I scoffed, “I’m sure you’d be fine if one girl on Earth happened to dislike you.”

“I would most certainly not be fine!” He exclaimed.

“Why is that?” I found myself holding my breath for the answer.

“Because…” His cheeks went rosy in colour, “I kind of like you.”

A smile spread across my face, “Good, ‘cuz I kind of like you too.”

Let’s just get one thing straight. I did not like Harry. I was not smiling because I liked Harry. I was simply lying to Harry. Remember, I was there for Liam. Gosh, if it wasn’t for Liam, I would have run away after the first day.

Operation FWHTMLJ was now in action.