Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

“I said I’m sorry!” Riley whined as we dragged our bags into the airport. Yes, today is the day. The day that all of the contestants meet the producers and host of Celebrity Bachelor at the air-frieking-port. The day that I will be moving into a house with 39 other girls so I can ‘fall deeply in love with a member of One Direction’. If I had known they were going to pick me, I wouldn’t have signed up.

“I cannot believe I have to do this.” I said to her, “This is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of. I can guarantee that no one will fall in love. Not a single person.”

“You don’t know that.” She said softly.

“Yes I do. It’s a reality show!” I exclaimed. “Look, let’s just find these people and get this over with. We’re already late.”

She nodded, “You really don’t want to meet them, do you?”

I sighed, “I want to meet Liam, but not like this. Do you know how desperate we look?”

She shrugged, “I think it’ll be fun.”

I rolled my light green eyes as I looked at her One Direction shirt and bag. “Of course you do. You worship these boys.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Is that them over there?” She pointed to a large group of girls standing in a circle.

I nodded as we picked up our bags and rushed over to the group of chatting teens.

“Who are you?” A tall lady walked up to us with a clipboard in her hand.

“Uhh, we’re in the Celebrity Bachelor thing? Is that what this is? Or are we in the wrong place?” I asked nervously.

The lady smiled, “That’s exactly what it is! Welcome girls, can I have your names?”

“I’m Summer Boden.” I smiled and decided that I like her.

“And I’m Riley Daniels.” Riley said as she grinned.

The lady ticked off our names, “You two are the last to arrive. I’m Eve, one of the producers. Just put your bags down for a few seconds, I’m going to talk to all of you.”

We nodded and did as we were told. “Alright ladies, gather round!” Eve clapped her hands and the nervous girls instantly fell silent. I examined the people I would be living with. The girl standing on my left looked pretty normal. Riley stood on my right, her eyes wide as she saw what she was up against.

“Welcome to Celebrity Bachelor!” Eve said and we all clapped, “I know you are all wondering why we’re at the airport, and it’s because 4 of our contestants had to fly here. Now here’s how this is going to work. Tonight you will be meeting the boys.” A girl with thick, dark red hair in front of me squealed in excitement.

Eve smiled, “I’m sure you’ve all watched The Bachelor before, on the first episode when the girls pull up in the limos and meet the man individually? Well that’s what you’ll be doing. Cameras will start rolling the second you get into the limos. The boys are at the house right now, so you’ll be getting ready here.”