Chapter 39

HELLO FRIENDS. Sorry I didn't update more over vacation, these last couple chapters have been really hard to write due to writer's block unfortunately. Hopefully, you'll like this one! I'm going to try to update as much as possible so don't stop reading and suggest this book to your friends! If you want to know more about me you can follow me on twitter: @britsandniall tumblr: infinitecrazymofo.tumblr.com and I also have a polyvore where you can check out all of the outfits from this book @BritsandNiall . So that's it from me keep commenting your predictions! xx

Chapter 39-

The sun shining through the blinds in my hotel room woke me up the morning of my final date with Liam. 

I sat up and started to stretch, only to whack my hand on a board laying in my lap. 

“What the—“ 

In my lap was an entire meal complete with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, a blueberry muffin and a cup of orange juice. Hidden behind the glass was a small white card. 

“Good morning Summer, enjoy your breakfast and I’ll see you soon. Love, Liam”

I smiled to myself. If this wasn’t the cutest thing in the entire I world I don’t know what is. 

The enormous amount of food was overwhelming. I thought maybe Liam was trying to make me fat so he could eat me like that witch in Hansel in Gretl. Then I remembered that Liam was the sweetest guy on the face of the Earth so that was probably not the case. 

I started with the toast and ate while I started my makeup. My date didn’t start for another two hours but I was already so anxious I couldn’t wait to get ready. 

I finished my breakfast and makeup at about the same time, so I retreated to my suitcase and pulled out a blue dress. I held it up to the mirror and tilted my head to the side. Too formal. I threw it back in and pulled out something different, but everything I chose had something wrong with it. 

Too plain. 

Too tight.

Too wintery. 

Too bright. 

Too ugly. 

With no hope, I sat down on my bed and sighed. Wow, I really needed Savannah’s help right now. But, no, they had to make the stupid rule that none of us can see each other until the end of the show.

Eventually, I just pulled out a cute purple tank top, white frayed shorts and brown sandals. I’m sure it wasn’t what Savannah would have picked, but it’ll do. 

I threw my hair up in a fishtail, checked my final look in the mirror once—twice—all right fine like thirty times to make sure everything was perfect. Finally, one of the people from the show knocked on my door to tell me that the limo was waiting for me downstairs.