Chapter 23

HELLO AGAIN! Finals are FINALLY over! Thank goodness. Sorry I haven’t updated in a while, but I hope you guys are excited for this chapter! Also, thank you all SO much for your lovely comments, I read all of them and they are so nice and I am always so excited when I get a new one and they really make my day! Anyways, here’s chapter twenty-three!

Xo

Kelsey

Chapter 23

I tiptoed back into the dark and quiet house around midnight. My brain was still buzzing with the excitement of my day with Liam. I slipped upstairs, careful not to wake the other girls. I opened my door to find not five sleeping girls, like I expected, but nineteen girls wide awake and staring at me like yellow-eyed cats in the darkness. Nobody said anything as I made my way to my bed which was currently occupied by three directioner girls who quickly got up and scurried over to another mattress.

After quite a long time of uncomfortable silence, I heard the voice that made my fist clench at the shrill sound of it. “So, miss perfect comes back with the rose again,” said Belle.

“What?” I asked.

“How’d you get the rose this time?” she questioned. “Did you manipulate Liam too?”

“I’m sorry I don’t think that’s any of your business.”

“Well it is my business when you come back from every date you’ve been on with a rose. There’s no way they would just give you the rose. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but you’re kind of a bitch.”

The rest of the girls were turning their heads from me to Belle like they were watching a tennis match.

“Did you ever think that it might be because they like me? Sorry that you’re too jealous to accept that.”

“I’m not jealous. Because I’ll be sure to talk to the boys at the cocktail party and there’s no way you’ll be staying for another week.”

Ava interrupted, “Belle we should just go.”

Not to anyone’s surprise, she didn’t budge.

“Well I’m sorry if the guys like me more than you Belle, chances are you’re going home before me,” I snapped.

“Summer, we just think it’s unfair that you’ve never even had to worry about getting a rose at the rose ceremony,” Charlotte added, trying to calm me down.

“Shut up Charlotte, you’ve never even gotten a rose on a date,” I yelled.

Everybody was silent and I gulped, wishing I could take back my words. She immediately got up and left the room, slamming the door behind her. She began the trend of everyone else getting up and walking out the door. I got a nasty look from Savannah as she left with everyone else. Soon enough, I was alone and feeling completely guilty. I threw the rose on the ground and pushed my face into my pillow.