Chapter 8

*After Concert*

After the concert Margret and I were led backstage by a security guard. The boys then ran to us.

"Annie! Margret!" They screamed out.

"So what did you think?" Liam asked me.

"It was amazing! You guys sure get hyper on stage." I replied with a big grin. They all said thanks and we all left from the stadium.

"Meet you guys at the house?" Margret asked the boys. They all nodded in response.

Margret and I got into her mini van. we put our seatbelt on and started the car. after a while we got to her house. I ran inside and saw the boys were already there.

"You guys sure got here fast." I commented.

"Yeah we took the short cut." Niall said.

"Hey Annie we need you to get your stuff. We're gonna go to the hotel and you're gonna come with us." Liam instructed.

"Uh okay? I'll be back in a little...." I said.

I ran upstairs and gathered my new clothes and shoes and put them in a bag. I put in my necklace so it would've get lost. I then went back downstairs and said bye to Margret.

"Bye Margret. I hope to see you again soon." I said as I hugged her.

I took my bag and we climbed into their car. After about an hour we got to a pretty fancy hotel.

"Keep your head down." Louis said to me. I did as I was told.

We got into the hotel and they talked to some man at the front desk. Liam grabbed keys from him and led us to an elevator.

We entered a room with the numbers 604. It was so big and fancy! I started running around and jumping on the beds. Then Louis joined me until Liam told us to stop. We just pouted it out.

We heard on knock at the door and all got silence until everyone yelled "Not it!" except for me.

"Ha loser now you gotta open the door!" Louis pointed and laughed at me.

I pouted and opened the door to find some screaming and crying girls. I screamed as the boys went running to the door.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE PERFECT!"

"PLEASE HAVE MY BABIES"

"I LOVE YOU!"

I ran and hood behind Zayn. He took me to the kitchen as the boys went to handle the screaming girls.

"What the heck was that?!?" I asked.

"Uh those were fans.." he replied.

"Well they sure are loud.." I said.

"Yeah...."

The boys then came back looking exhausted.

"I love our fans but they sure can be loud...." Louis commented.

"Yeah. Well I think it's time for us to go to bed. good night." Liam said.

"Goodnight." we all said.

After a while of just talking and laughing we all went to bed.

I wonder when they're going to help me with helping me find my mom...