I'm just not used to this.

Hello ! This is my first ever fanfic . I've always wanted to write one so here it is ! Tell me what you think and I am not trying to copy anyone , but I actually kinda got some ideas from one of my favorite fanfics ' One Direction adopted ... A thief?!?' You should really check that story out ! Anyways , here's my fanfic Cx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys nice to meet you. My name is Annie and I'm 10 years old, well I'm 9 but its my birthday in a few months. I have no idea what I'm still doing here. And what I mean by here , I mean the woods. The woods you may ask? Well I've been living in the woods for about - I don't know 6 years? Long time right? Well I don't really know how I exactly got here but the last thing I remember was the day of the car crash .

*FLASH BACK*

"Mommy where are we going?" I asked my mother while she was driving. Its been about an hour in this car. Where are we going that's this far? ... It looks like its going to rain a lot. Maybe a thunder storm? Aw I hate thunder storms! They get me so scared! How can anyone stand that such a loud, scary noise? Oh well .

"Don't worry baby, we're just heading to your auntie's house. It shouldn't take much longer." my mother said with a warm smile. She always does that. That's one of the things I love about her. Her loving smiles just lets you know that everything is going to be fine.

"But why are we going to Auntie Ella's house, mommy?" I mean we hardly ever visit her unless there's something really important. Maybe I'll find out when we get there. 'Well I just feel like we don't keep much contact with her like we used to . I just want her in our life more." "Okay mommy! That's a great idea! I can't wait to see her!" "Me too Annie. Me too" .

Out of nowhere, a big truck came our way. The truck smashed into our car so hard! Next thing I knew, I was flying out the window. I can't find my mommy. Where can she be? Is she okay? I want my mommy right now! I searched everywhere nearby. Nothing but trees and dirt. What am I going to do? It's bad enough my daddy left us . Now I have no mommy. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I don't think I've ever cried so much before . Hey look at the bright side? I think I broke a record .. I guess I'll have to start living here bymyself ....

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Tears started to form in my green eyes. Ugh no. I promised myself not to cry! I hate thinking of this memory. Worst thing is I don't even know if my mom is okay or not . She can be dead for all I know! I just hope she's not ... I will hopefully find her one day. Until I get out of this place safely. Which isn't as easy as it sounds. This place is as big as a city! Okay I might be exaggerating but still it's big .

Oh shoot! I almost forgot! It's dinner time. I ran to my shed which is basically a burned up old house. I went to grab the weapons. After I grabbed what I needed, I headed outside . After walking what seemed like a mile I found my target . A rabbit . Sounds crazy but that's all I have here .Well in this season. I quietly sneaked up to it and -SNAP- dead. I grabbed the dead rabbit and head to my house. When I finally got to my house, I set the rabbit on the table. I went to the front of the house and grabbed some wood. I layed the wood down and took the rabbit outside. I started a quike fire in seconds. I've been doing this for 6 years so all of that was a heck of a practice. Same with the hunting. Now it all comes naturally. When dinner was cooked, I digged in like I've never eaten before . It always feels like that. I hardly ever eat. There's not many animals here like it used to. Which is one if the reasons why I should leave this place . If there's no more food , how in the world am I going to survive ?!?

I'm done ! That rabbit had so much meat I didn't get to eat it all. But I'm still full for today. I guess I have breakfast for tommorow morning. Yay ! Well it's getting dark now. I think it's time to go to sleep. I dragged myself upstairs into the dark room. I took my worn out jacket off and crawled into bed. I realized how thankful I am that my mom put large clothes on me so now it fits about my size. If it wasn't , I'd look like a dork in really REALLY tight clothes. I was under the cold , dirty covers and prayed to get out of here soon. It's cool and all and I love it. Don't get me wrong. It's just that I want a normal life again.Well I don't really know what normal is anymore but I know it's not really like this. I spent 6 years in an environment that I'm not suppose to be in, I know that for sure. But on the other hand, I'll miss this place and consider this place my home. Always have and always will. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I'm done with the first chapter! Please tell me how it is and if you liked it? Please comment and vote ! It'd be great! I love you, bye! Xx