Chapter 5

So far it's been about two hours of being in the car. I was right. It was a long car ride! In the past few hours, the boys have been cracking up a few jokes.

"Hey guys I've got one!" Louis announced. Oh no, he's been the one making us laugh the most. My tummy is hurting for laughing to much!
"Why did the mushroom go to the party?.... Because he was a fungi." He said with a serious tone. After a few seconds everyone in the car was laughing except for me.
"Why aren't you laughing Annie?" Louis asked pretending to be hurt.
"I don't get it ." I say trying not to offend him.
"Oh well .... I don't either!" he lied. I bet he did it to make me feel better. Oh well I'm tired so I'm not in the mood to laugh anyways.
I slowly shut my eyes and drifted of to dreamland .

* Harry's POV *

I noticed that Annie fell asleep. After this long day this girl deserves it. I'm still in shocked how she was able to deal with all of that back there. The woods. How did she deal with all if it for 6 years? I couldn't last a day there. I'm giving mad props to her. And I know that the other lads felt the same.

"So what are we going to do with her?" Niall asked us all.
"Well we know for sure that we're going to help her find her mum." Zayn said.
"Well how are we going to do that?" I asked.
"I don't know? We'll see..." He said.
"I suppose we'll just take her where we go. So right now we'll just take her to the hotel?" Louis said.
"And if the paps are there? They'll be throwing a bunch of questions at us and we're not suppose to say anything yet..." I reminded them.
"I have an aunt that lives around here. We can leave her there until we're ready. We'll have to drive over there but it'll take about an other hour ..." Niall said.
"Fine by me" Liam said.
We all just moaned. "Oh shut it guys! It's the best for Annie and us. And you can just go to sleep since I'm the one driving."
We all agreed and fell asleep. Annie was sleeping on my shoulder so I rested my head on hers.

*1 hour later (still Harry's POV)*

"Guys we're here!" Liam yelled out . Ughhh I hate waking up! Oh well I'll go to sleep later. By now everyone was up.
"Where are we?" Annie asked.
"Don't worry Annie, we're just at Niall's aunt's house." Zayn reassured her.
"Oh okay." She nodded.

*Annie's POV*

How long have I been going to sleep? It felt like 5 minutes and I'm already at Niall's aunt's house? That was fast.... Oh well hopefully this lady is nice.

We all got out of the car greeted by a pretty lady in about her mid thirties about. She had a warm smile planted on her face .
"Hello boys! Who's this young lady you have with you?" She greeted and asked in an thick Irish accent.
"This is Annie. Uh long story how we found her. We'll explain later but we just need you to help us take care of her while we perform tommorow. Will you be able to help us?" Niall said.
"Of course!" She said with excitement .
"Thanks aunt Margret!" Niall yelled with relief.
"Is it okay if we spend the night here Margret? It's getting late and we're tired so we're not in the mood to drive and get mobbed." Liam said.
"Don't worry about it! You guys can sleep in the guest rooms!"
"Thanks!" We all yelled out .
We all walked into the huge house. It was so big and pretty! It had nice bright colors that went great when the light hit it.
She leads us to our guest rooms that we were going to sleep in. I finally got to the room I was going to sleep in. It was a light purple color. It had a big bed against the wall. A few shelves with toys on them and a cute rocking chair with a blanket in it . I wonder why she had all of these things. I haven't seen a kid here and even if I did, why would she have me take over its room?
I was interrupted in my thoughts by a cough. I turned around to see Margret by the door.
"Do you like the room?" She asked. I nodded politely.
"Why do you have all these toys?"
"It my daughter's . She's spending the month at her cousins . "
"Oh okay. " well that explains.
"Um... Do you want to take a shower and change? " She asked awkwardly. I'm not really offended, but actually thankful she asked. I wanna finally get cleaned.
"Yes please." I replied politely again. She nodded and lead me to the bathroom.
"Wait here, let me get you some clothes and a toothbrush. I sit on the clean white toilet. She came back after a few minutes. She had a neat pile of clothes with a green toothbrush on top. She set it in the little table next to the sink.
She then left and shut the door. Okay shower time... Um.... Yeah I forgot how it works. I ran out of the bathroom looking for Margret and bumped into Harry. He smiled and asked "What's up?"
"Um.... Can you help me with the shower?... I kinda forgot how it works...." I said in embarresement . He chuckled and we walked to the bathroom.
"Okay so this is the bathroom ." He pointed with his arms. I rolled my eyes.
"Well no kidding Sherlock! I need help with how to turn on the shower and what I need to clean up."
He just chuckled again. "Okay okay calm down. Well you just turn this and if you go all the way up or near it, the water is hot. And if its down , it's cold. You'll most likely want it to be in the middle so it can be warm."
"Okay!"
"And here's what you use to clean up." he grabbed a bottle. "This is the shampoo. You use it to wash your hair. Then you use the conditioner for your hair to make it soft like mine." He pointed to the other bottle while smiling in such a cheeky way. "This is the soup you use for your body."
"Okay." I said nodding. this shouldn't be too hard.
"Oh and that's the toothpaste for the toothbrush."
"Okay thanks!"
"No problem!" Then he left .
I stripped out of my dirty clothes and jumped into the shower . I just stood there letting the hot water run down my skin. The water rinsed my hair as I watched all the dirty water go down the drain.
When I finished , stepped out and wrapped the towel around my tiny body and another on my damp hair . I dried up my body and put the cloths Margret lend me. I then brush my filthy teeth and got them squeaky clean.
Wow! I forgot how but feels to be clean. It feels amazing! I feel fresh and new! I took the towel off my head and dried it off a bit more .
I walked out feeling great! I quickly said goodnight to the boys and Margret. I then got into the guest room and crawled under the warm fuzzy covers. I peacefully fell asleep and couldn't wait for the next day ..