Chapter 4

How can Zayn do this? He said he was afraid of water! He actually managed to hold me before I drowned. I was never able to learn how to swim but after being here for awhile, I learned a bit but still had trouble staying on the surface of the water ...
Zayn was struggling with swimming especially while carrying me with one arm. Liam had jumped in too which helped a lot with Ayn and I. They both got their way to the other boys and handed me to Harry so he can help me get up then Louis and Niall helped Zayn and Liam get out. Wow I really owe them two.
"Oh my goodness Annie, are you okay?"
"Are you hurt?"
"Do you need a doctor?"
A bunch of those questions were being thrown at me and I wasn't able to understand them much with all of them blabbing out at the same time. I think it should've been Zayn they were harrassing with questions instead of me.
"Guys guys, calm down I'm okay!" I really was, and not just so they can shut up already. Well it is but I was still telling the truth.
"Are you sure? You fell pretty fast .." Zayn asked sounding like a concerned big brother.
What is he so worried about? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
"I think I should be asking you the same thing?.. I thought you were afraid of the water?"
"That's actually what I thought too when I saw you jump into the water. Where did that come from man?" Harry asked.
"Well ... Annie helped us get out of here and helped me get over one of my biggest fears so I thought that was the least I can do." He said with a half smile.
"Well thank you so much for that Zayn. You too Liam! You both pretty much saved my life!"
"Well you saved us too!" Liam said.
"Yeah ... Well c'mon we should get going now before it gets to dark." Louis says.
"Yeah come on. The car is right over there." Niall said to all of us looking like he just got the biggest prize ever. He must want to get out of here just as much as I do.

We all followed Niall to the car. I haven't seen a car in such a long time! And I don't think I've ever seen one this nice! We all climbed in to the car. Liam in the driver seat, Zayn in the passenger seat. Then the rest of the boys in the back. I was squished in the middle of Niall and Harry.

Liam started the car and drove off. It was getting a bit hot in the car so we opened to windows. I love the cool breeze so much. It feels so nice, then the sky looked beautiful! The orange sun was slowly coming down. The sky was a mixture of orange, yellow, and pink.
The car was speeding through and the trees were quickly passing by. I'm really going to miss it here. Maybe I'll come back one day. I was then interrupted in my thoughts by a weird smell.

I scrunched my noise. "Guys what's that awful smell?" I asked while covering my noise. They didn't seem to have realize the smell until I mentioned it. They all then smelled it and did a disgusted face, except for Niall. In fact, he actually started to laugh a bit.
What is wrong with this boy? Can he not smell?
The boys all looked at Niall and gave him a look. They all yelled out "NIALL" .
Oh god! I think I've caught on now.

"Niall! That was you! Dang boy you can sure have gas in you!" I had a feeling this was going to be a looonnnggggg ride.