Chapter 2

"We ended up getting here because we wanted to tell scary stories in the woods to make it creepier?" Harry replied. Oh well I guess I don't really care if its true or not. But to be honest, it sounded stupid.
"Okay. Well here, I'll try helping you find your way even though I don't even know the way... You know what, how about you guys retrace your steps because I don't remember that closest way out."
"Thats really kind of you. Thank you so much Annie! We're gonna really owe you one!" Zayn cheered. He picked me up and swirled me in circles.
"Zayn! Put me down!Put me down! Or you'll regret it!" I threatened.
"Or else what?" He smirked.
"Okay you asked for it." I had a perfect aim to kick him in the lower region so I kicked it pretty hard.
"Right in the balls!' Harry yelled out while laughing. Zayn groaned practically dropping me.

"Told you you were going to regret it." I smirked back. The rest of the boys just kept laughing at what just happened and didn't stop until like 5 minutes later. hope that gave them the idea of what I'm capable of doing though.
"So anyways lets go!" I say wanting to de sparely want to get this done.
"Okay but just incase we do find out way, you're for sure coming with us so pack your things just in case." Liam instructed.
"What?!? But I love it here! This place has been my home for 6 years! You're crazy to even think I would just leave it behind!" I screamed. Who does he think he is to just tell me to go with them with them still being strangers to me!
"But you can't just live here for the rest of your life! Your mother must be worried sick! I mean she might think you're dead like how you think she's dead! It's dangerous out here. It's safer if you come with us ..." Zayn said.
For once I agreed with him... Maybe I should go with them... But I'm gonna miss this place so badly! I mean, I'm leaving my home. But yet again, they'll give me a chance to look for my mother.... That's all I ever wanted.