Chapter 7

After I explained my whole background story about mom and me living in the woods for six years I looked up at her and noticed she had tears filled in her eyes. Again why is she crying? Just like how the boys did...

"Oh Annie... I-I'm so sorry..." she said. Why do they care so much? It's not like they actually know me! "It's fine. Really don't worry about it..."She then gave me a sad smile .

"So are you ready to try on your new clothes?" She asked trying to change the subject but wipping her tears away.

Thank god! I didn't want to be in that situation anymore or at least for now.

"Yes!" I yelled out excitedly. "Okay come on!" She yelled out. Heh she seems as happy as me! She grabbed my hand, not too hard and dragged me upstairs. She then slowed down and took me to the room I stayed in. As we walked in a noticed some bags on the bed.

"Ready to try them on?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied trying to sound calm.

She then opened the bags and took out the clothes. She walked to the door and said something before leaving.

"When you're done with each outfit, come downstairs and call me." She said with her warm smile. I nodded then she left and shut the door.

I skipped to the bed and looked at the outfits. There were three dresses laying next to eachother. And they were so pretty I had to admit. I'm not much of a girly girl but I loved them!

There were also some jeans with t-shirts that were more like the type of stuff I'd wear.

Lastly there were two pairs of shoes. One pair were black flats with a bow on them and the other was a pair of vans.

I decided to try on one of the dresses on. I picked up the pink dress with a floral pattern. When I finished, I stood in front of the long length mirror. I love it! It's kinda girly but really pretty. I grabbed my flats and slipped them on. As soon as I got them both on, I ran out the door and downstairs to Margret.

"Margret I'm dressed!" yelled out. She walked over to me and looked at the outfit.

"I love it! It looks great!" She yelled out in awe.

"Thank you!" I gushed.

"Well go upstairs and try the rest on."

"Okay!"

*After all outfits are tried on*

"So which one do you want to wear to the concert?" Margret asked.

"Umm.... I guess this one?" I picked up the navy blue dress with the black belt. "Lovely! You can just get dressed and I'll do your hair when your done."

"Alrighty then."

After finishing getting dressed I went looking for Margret. When I finally found her, she motioned me to sit down and started brushing my hair. She soon finished so I looked at the mirror. I was amazed how talented she was with hair styling! She said it was called a waterfall braid. I wanna learn how to do one someday.

"I love it Margret! It looks so cool!" I hugged her to death! I mean she got me new clothes and let me stay here and hasn't judged me. I hope everyone else I meet in the future will be that way....

"Hey Annie are you ready to go?" Margret asked. I nodded. "Okay let's go." We walked out the door and headed to her car. I hopped in the backseat and put my seatbelt on.

*Half an hour later*

I almost fell asleep after the car ride until a beeping noise interrupted.

"Don't worry it's just my phone." Margret resurred me. I only nodded and rested my head on the window.

"It's the boys. They want to talk to you." She said handing me the phone. I grabbed the phone from her and faced it to my ear.

"Hello!?!" I heard the boys yell out . Gosh even through the phone they're loud!

"HELLO!!!" I yelled back even louder forgetting Margret was here. I quickly apologized and continued talking to the boys.

"How were you with Margret?" I think was Harry.

"Good! I think?"

"Hahaha I hope you were. Can you put the phone on speaker for Margret" Zayn asked.

"Yeah sure." Oh uh.. I guess you just press this button then? After pressing the button I heard the boys louder so it must've worked.

"Margret are you almost here?" Liam asked.

"Yes Liam! In fact I'm about to park right now..."

"Great!" They all screamed.

"Boys remember you're all on speaker! It looks like you nearly gave poor Annie a heart attack!"

No kidding they did! As a response I heard the boys laugh .

"MEANIES!" I yelled at them.

"Aw sorry Annie!" They apologized.

"It's okay...."

"Well we'll see you after performing we have to go now. Bye! And continue being nice to Aunt Margret please Annie" Niall asked.

"Of course!"

"Okay thank you!"

Margret and I said our byes and good lucks to the boys then hung up.

We stepped out the car and Margret handed me my ticket and backstage pass. We walked to the concert's entrerence and showed our tickets and got to our seats that happened to be in the first row. After a few minutes, the boys appeared on the stage filled with energy beginning their first song.

.

.

.

.

.

.