12) Expecting. Company?

How long have been asleep? I sit up and touch the spot next to me. Niall hasn't been back up to see me in a while. I wonder what he is doing. I sat up from bed after 30 minutes of pouting and slowly walked down the stairwell. I could hear laughter coming from the kitchen, Niall's laugh. But it was not only his. I could hear someone else laughing and talking too. I walked into the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks. Niall looked over at me with a blank expression. The person must have noticed Niall looking at me because he turned around and looked me up and down.

"Oh hello love."

"Hi Harry. What are you doing here?"

"Me and Niall were just having a few drinks. Care to join?" He winked. He was clearly intoxicated. But what bugged me the most is that Niall didn't bother to tell his best mate that his missus was expecting.

"Back off Harry." Niall growled. Niall seems to not be as intoxicated as Harry but he still had large bags under his eyes and he couldn't seem to sit still.

Harry stood up and stode over to me. My eyes widened. "What are you doing?" I put my hands up in front of me in defence.

"Just one drink babe." 

I frowned. "Do not call me that Harry."

He closed his eyes. "I love how you say my name."

My hands were now flat against his chest but he was too strong so I started walking backwards slowly. "Niall!" I cried.

I fell onto the couch and I closed my eyes. When I opened them again Harry was past out on the floor. I looked up to Niall with shock. He had his hands clenched at his side and his jaw clenched. A tear slipped from my eye. Niall sat at my side and rubbed up down his legs and sighed. "I'm glad you didn't see that just then." I wiped my eye and nodded my head.

"Are you still mad at me?" I changed the subject.

He sighed again and took my hands in his, "I could never be mad at you... For very long at least." He chuckled. I didn't join him. I don't like it when he makes those sort of jokes. They still hurt. Or maybe I'm just sensitive. I don't fricking know.

"So what do we do now." I asked.

"We put him in a cab and send him as far away as we can."

My eyes widened. "But he's your best friend! And when he gets back what is he gonna think?!" This was a really dumb idea.

~

K, I know it's a short chapter but I felt compelled to update as soon as possible !

And thank you so much for 700 reads. I still remember when I hit 100 reads :) haha. Thanks again beautifuls.

Update sooner than soon. I promiseeee!

Love you lovelies <3

@OneDirection5455