10) Big Troubles

Stupid computer deleted everything that I had written for this chapter so I had to redo it ! That's why it has taken me so long to update because I forgot a lot of what I had written ! Sorry but I am updating now !! :)

Enjoy <3

~Niall's POV~

I picked up Candace and walked her to the car. Garrett and the others sat in the back while I sat shotgun with my babe<3.

~

The ride back was quiet.
When we got back home, Candace walked upstairs and closed the bedroom door quietly. I looked over at Garrett who exchanged the same look.
I shrugged.
"Make yourself at home. I'll be right back."
I jogged up the stairs and knocked on the door.
"Babe you good?"
No response.
"Babe?" I walked in and saw her laying face down on the bed. "You ok?" She props herself up on her elbows.

"No" I cocked my head to the side before she continued, "Niall, I thought you were dead!" Her cheeks were now moist with tears.

My face falls, "baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were so worried about me." Although I am sad that she is so upset about our joke but knowing she cares so much about me makes me want to smile and I can't hold back the grin on my face.

When she notices, she seems confused, "why are you smiling?"

"Because knowing you care so much about me is so incredible." I look at my hands in my lap. A moment later her hands wrap around mine. I look up and see her smiling.

"I love you so much Niall."

My cheeks redden and I don't know why, maybe because I will never be used to someone loving me as much as I love him. "I love you too."

"Don't say that." She declares suddenly.

I frown, "what?"

She continues, "It sounds like you are just agreeing with me."

"Ok. I love you Candace." I put my palm gently on her growing belly, "and I love you little one!" I wiggle my nose at her belly. My actions make her laugh. Hearing her laugh because of me is such a blessing. I love it. "What do you say we head downstairs and make Mac & Cheese?"

Her eyes widen, "yes pleaseee! I have been craving it since last night!"

I chuckled and helped her up. I picked her up bridal style. "Better practice now." I winked making her laugh. I carried her downstairs where the others were sitting at the table eating chips.

"STOP EATING. We're making KD" Candace beamed.

We all chuckled and the boys stopped eating.

~

~Candace's POV~

This KD is the best thing in the world. Oh my goddddd.

"I'll take it you like it?" My brother asked.

I still had my mouth full so I just nodded and attempted to smile making the table to burst into laughter, making ME spit my food all over the table and burst into laughter. They didn't seem to mind (or notice) as they continued to laugh.

After we had cleaned up the mess on the table, we all sat down on the living room floor and played a game of Trouble; Ni's favorite game. But, he wasn't so lucky.

"Six!" I cheered. I moved my yellow peg thingy up 6 spaces and knocked over Niall's blue peg thingy adding a funny explosion sound.

I could hear Sean chuckling quietly beside me. Niall groaned and sat his piece back in its little 'pen'.

"Sorry baby. I'm just lucky." I shrugged.

He looked over at me, "I'll get you back. Don't you worry." He creepily smiled.

My eyes widened. "You wouldn't." I shook my head.

"Oh but I would. And I will." He laughed. "But you won't know when to expect it." He winked.

"Nooooo" I groaned, face-palming.

After a long and exciting game of trouble, we decided to call it a night. I was still a little scared about what Niall was going to do. I mean look what he just did. What a prankster. If he does something worse than that I don't know what I'll do! I will just have to get him back worse for that.

"Oh, my phone's ringing." I sat up from my cushion on the floor and walked upstairs to get it.

"Hello?"

~Niall's POV~

The guys started talking amongst themselves as I texted my friend back in Ireland while I waited for Candace to come back downstairs.

A few moments later, I heard her coming back down. I put my phone down and saw her tear stained face. I stood up immediately.

"Babe. What's wrong?" I asked with concern.

"The-the baby..." She looked down at her feet.

"Wha-what about our baby?" I began to tear up knowing what was coming.

"It, it's gone." She sobbed, placing her hands over her face.

I was full on crying now, "What? How? Why?"

"I don't know. She just said it was a miss carriage."

"What?" I sat back down on the floor. She started to sob which turned into a laugh.

I looked up at her. "Why are you laughing?!"

"Got ya!!!!!" She jumped up and down excitedly.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I shouted. "You scared the living daylights out of me!!"

"I needed a way to get you back for pranking me when Garrett was coming up so I asked Sean for some ideas and this was the best one! The whole 'jug on top of the door' didn't seem good enough." She laughed.

"Wow Candace. You stooped low." I shook my head and frowned.

She shrugged, "It needed to be done."

"Whatever." I frowned.

Her face turned upside down.

"I'm kidding!!" I laughed.

She sighed a sigh of relief. "Niall!!"

"Come here" I opened my arms up wide for her.

I had almost forgotten about Sean, Jon, and Garrett standing there watching us.

What an eventful night it has been.

I walked Candace upstairs after saying goodnight to the guys and showing them to their rooms. Sean and Jon had to share but they didn't seem to care all that much. Garrett slept on the couch. I removed my t-shirt and jeans and hopped into my side of the bed and cuddled up behind Candace.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear, once I knew she was sleeping. And I meant it. I love her more than anything, besides the baby. But that doesn't count yet. Yet!
I kissed the top of her head and rested my head against the pillow. I was asleep almost the minute my head touched the pillow.

~