SEQUEL. YES, OR NO?

READ FROM CHAPTER 29 IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY!

EXPECT A SEQUEL (HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE ONE) AND I DECIDED TO MAKE A STORY FOR ZOE, WHICH I PLANNED WILL BE NAMED “THE DEAF AVIAN”. ‘CAUSE WE ALL KNOW SHE WAS DEAF BEFORE, RIGHT? Or, I CAN MAKE A SEQUEL FOR SAPPHIRE’S PAST.

YOUR CHOICE.

ZOE?

OR SAPPHIRE?

COMMENT BELOW!

And I guess thousand plus votes means yes? DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL? VOTE AND COMMENT! I just want to know if you’re really ‘really’ really sincere of wanting me to do the next book. What else to do than create a survey? This'll also help me which book to write.

 Anyways, I want to recieve your supports because I'm currently working on a new story, "Unofficially Yours" It's a totally different one from all of the others you've seen and I'm guaranteeing you it's worth reading it!

Here's the SUMMARY!

=Unofficially Yours=

“No . . .” she tried resisting. “Please. Let me go.”

“I’m sorry.” That might be the longest word she heard him say, but they were still melodic. She felt something sharp beginning to pierce the skin on the base of her neck. She whimpered silently as her eyes shot wide from the pain that sliced through her. And then without second thoughts, he bit down, making her gasp from the sudden sensation that tingled through her body.

As he pulled away and gently licked the wound he created, Akira felt herself drifting off with an unknown reason.

“You’re mine.” she heard him say.
-*-
After being expelled from school because of her ‘misbehavior’, Akira Martins went with her father’s ‘little camping trip’ into the woods.

Being the normal, daring, stubborn and rebellious teenager as she is, she went into the forest alone without her father’s permissions or any companions like her father advised—on a night where the moon shone in its fullest phase.

The result? She ended up being marked by a hot, mysterious guy who claims they are mates. Though no matter how much she resisted, she found herself slowly falling for him.

Will Akira end up with a happily ever after if her father comes looking for her? With other men? Not to mention they’d do anything to get her back.

 I DO HOPE YOU LIKED IT! CLICK MY PROFILE AND PROCEED TO THE STORY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!