Chapter 6

Nico's point of view

I woke up to the sound of Will's alarm clock. He still had his arm wrapped around me. His warmth made just want to stay in bed all day but of course it's Monday, my favorite day of the week.

"Will, Will, babe, wake up you need to wake for school." I said shaking him lightly.

"I don't want to, I just want to cuddle with my boyfriend." He said tightening his grip around me.

"Will come on!" I said trying and failing to escape his grasp.

"I don't want too!" He yelled.

"Fine, then no kissing for the week." I said sassily.

His eyes shot open and he jumped out of bed getting into his clothes. I laughed at him and began to change into my clothes. I wore a black t-shirt and covered it up with a yellow sweatshirt from Will's closet and black skinny jeans, a nice pair of black converse and a grey beanie to hide my mess of hair that I was to bothered to fix. I look over at Will and see him wearing a bright yellow t-shirt that had HBH on it for our school, he had on a pair of cut off jean shorts and his favorite pair of white converse.

"Damn Will!" I say staring at him.

"What, is my hair bad? Do I not look good?" He says looking down at his outfit and back up at me.

I walk up to him a plant a kiss on his lips. "No, it's just, you look sexy as fuck!"

"So do you, death boy!" Will said smiling as he went in for a kiss from Nico.

As we were kissing Will picked me up and carried me downstairs.

He set me down on the couch and hurried off to the kitchen. I could hear Apollo in his office. I went up to the door to listen in on the conversation. "Hades, listen to me! For god sake shut up and listen!" He screamed. He was talking to my father but why? I walked back to the couch when Apollo put the phone down and started for the door. He opened the door and was shocked to see me.

"Oh, Hello Nico, how are you this morning?" He asked sitting in the chair next to me.

"Good, how about you?" I ask being polite.

"Good!" He said with a smile and stated to read his paper.

"Apollo, why were you taking with my father?" I ask knowing I shouldn't.

He looks up shocked but quickly puts a smile back on his face. "I got a call yesterday from your stepmother, Persephone, she wanted to meet with me. That's were I went to last night, not on a date, she wanted to thank me for giving you a place to live and offered to pay me for my troubles. Which I declined because it's not right and you make Will happy and you are basically apart of the family. So this morning I was working on my book before work and I got a call. I assumed it was Persephone but I was sadly mistaken. I answer to hear Hades yelling at me. He demanded that I send you home, I heard Persephone in the background yelling and crying. I tried to get him to calm down but he wouldn't so I hung up and came out here."

I stared at him in shock. I recovered my self and stood up and gave in a hug. "Thank you!" I said. "Thank you so much!"

"Well, well, well I don't get invited for a hug!" I heard Will say standing in the doorway. I pull away to see Will with some fruit and a backpack.