13- Lap Dances and Sexual Orientations

"What the hell is happening here?" Scarlet had managed to ask just after she recovered from her previous shock.

Lauren was the first one to even acknowledge the presence of the dark-haired girl, as she came over to Scarlet from the sofa where she was sitting, "Apparently, Juliet had male dancers invited." Scarlet shook her head with a frown.

"More like strippers." It was safe to say that Scarlet was really disturbed by the image that was now burned into her brain for her entire life time.

"Oh, let her just have fun." Lauren smiled as she watched how happy Vanessa looked when she had an excited Dustin giving her a lap dance while Ben and Carl were occupied with just dancing sexually around the recliner that was occupied by the Vanessa.

The coffee table was moved away from the center of the living room and was now placed against the farthest wall.

Vanessa was laughing maniacally while Juliet stood on the sidelines, watching her cousin's enjoyment. "Isn't this just fun!?" She exclaimed as she looked at Vanessa with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes! This is so much fun! I love you, Juliet!" Vanessa exclaimed back with laughter still pouring out of her. Juliet smirked at Scarlet, who was watching from the doorway of the living room with her jaw dropped.

She raised her index finger before retrieving something from inside her jeans' pocket. "Here, use this." She handed a stack of dollar bills to her cousin. Vanessa looked at the stack before giving the other woman a meaningful look.

Juliet just nodded with a smirk before walking over to Scarlet, who was mentally damaged after all of this.

Vanessa had started being handsy as she tucked some dollar bills in Dustin's shorts while screaming occasionally with enjoyment.

"She looks so happy." Juliet stated as she smirked at Scarlet, who was ready to just burst out all of the things that were disturbing her in that moment.

Shaking her head, Scarlet tried to look at the bright side. At least, her grandmother wasn't a part of this. For once in her life, Scarlet was relieved that her grandmother loved to sleep or else, her mind would've something even more disturbing engraved in it. Certainly, seeing her grandmother be given a lap dance by half-naked young men was something on a completely different level than watching her sister be given one.

"Juliet, I need a really good reason not to punish you, young lady." Judith appeared in front of the three women as she glared at her daughter, and if looks could kill, Juliet would've been a dead woman by now. "Why mom? Look how happy Vanessa is." The slight whine in Juliet's voice wasn't hard to miss as Lauren raised an eyebrow at this.

Scarlet rolled her eyes as Judith turned to look at Vanessa, who was no doubt, enjoying the show the three men were putting. "Look how she's enjoying herself." Juliet added as she pointed her whole hand towards Vanessa's direction, who was now throwing money over the three men. "She's so happy. Do you want to punish me for making someone this happy?"

Lauren's jaw dropped when Judith's face held regret and she looked at her own daughter with pride. "No. Just. Don't let your grandmother see...... this." She spoke as she gestured to the three half-naked men.

"Uh-huh, I won't." Juliet's attitude took a 360 degree turn and she smiled brightly at her mother.

Judith nodded awkwardly before going back to, where she came from, maybe the kitchen.

"And that's how you get what you want." Juliet smirked. Lauren was only a second away from falling to her knees and asking the woman to teach her, her ways, but was snapped out of her awed state when Scarlet grabbed Lauren's arm.