XV- Hate me yet?

NPOV:
"But most of all, I wish that I hadn't met you!" I screamed, putting intensity into every word.

It wasn't true at all. I wanted nothing more than to feel Will's hugs, but I refused to admit it. I wanted him to stop me, to tell me that we would make it through this together, but he didn't. Instead, he broke down into huge sobs that wracked his entire body and left him shaking. I felt horrible. I shouldn't have said that.

So, I did the only thing I could. I ran away. I grabbed the key off its hinge on the carriage wall and I plunged into into the keyhole. The door swung open and wind nipped at my nose and cheeks.

Will didn't even stop me as I jumped onto the side of the carriage, locking the door behind me.

I pushed off the carriage, rolling gracefully off the road. I saw the carriage window open and I stood up and held the key above my head, purely to show him what I was capable of.

It wasn't long before the carriage was out of sight and I lowered my hand, realizing what I had done.

Good. Will doesn't need me and I don't need him. It's better this way. He can grow up and marry the beautiful princess that he deserves and I can live and die a street rat, stealing for food. Maybe he would remember me. Maybe he wouldn't. I didn't care either way. Of course I would miss the blond boy who had so willingly taken me in and cared for me, but I think I would miss Bianca more. She'd been there with me my entire life, I couldn't think of anyone else that had always been there for me, other than her. I mean Will always comforted me and he saved me in times of need, but I could live without him. I had to.

Word count: 327