VI-Piper

WPOV
I can't help but pace the room after I leave the bathroom.

What if he falls and hits head? What would I do? I mean, I'd rush in, but what if I didn't hear him?

After what seems like eternity I heard a quiet voice.

"Will..."

I rush over to the door but don't open it yet.

"Nico?! Is everything okay?"

"I...I need some help...please..."

That's all I need. I throw open the bathroom door, scoop him up, and carry him to the bed. He looks absolutely exhausted so in order to put bandages on his wound, I have to hold him up with one arm. When I finish, I set the bandages down beside me, and Nico's head falls onto my chest. He blushes intensely, but doesn't seem to have the energy to move.
I chuckle and lay down with him

"I'm going to guess you want to wait a bit until breakfast then?"

He gives a small nod before he falls asleep on my chest.

Sweet dreams, Nico.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Nico doesn't sleep for very long, maybe an hour, before he groans and wakes up. I smile as he opens his eyes.

"Hey Sunshine." I tease.

He glares at me but says nothing of the nickname. I laugh as he stretches out like a cat after his nap.

"Feeling well enough to come eat breakfast, now?"

He looked at me quizzically.

"Oh...I...um...usually don't eat breakfast..." He admitted.

I tilted my head as he sat up.

"To be honest... there are days I don't eat at all..."

I'm about to scold him for this when he snaps his head up.

"Oh my gods!"

He pushes himself away from me and I can't help feel a bit hurt. He must've  noticed because he quickly apologized.

"No! I'm sorry! It's not you! It's Bea! She doesn't have food! Oh my gods, what've I done?"

I put a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him.

"Nico, calm down. Why won't Bea have food? What about your parents?"

Nico looks glanced down at his feet.

"Will, my parents died seven years ago. My mother had cancer, my father had a heart attack. That's why I was forced to steal food..."

"Oh, Nico..."

I see tears well up in his eyes and he quickly wipes them away.

"Nico, what if Bianca came to stay at the castle?" I offer.

Nico eyes sparkle with excitement.

"Really?"

I nod.

"If it makes you happy."

He leaps on top of me and wraps his arms around my neck.

"Thank you so much, Will!"

I laugh and wrap my arms around him, too.

"You're welcome."

Eventually, he pulls away, but he's still smiling.

"Come on, let's go get breakfast and I'll have Piper send a letter to her, alright?" He nods and I call for Piper over the intercom.

A minute later she throws the door open to my room shouting, "I have arrived!" In an overly-dramatic manner.

I laughed.

"Yeah, okay, Pipes. Can you write a letter to Nico's sister, Bianca?"

She nodded.
"Sure thing, Cupcake! What's her house address?" I look over at Nico and he slowly recites it.

"Got it, thanks!"

"Thanks, Pipes!" I call as she struts out of the room just as dramatically as she walked in.

"No problem, Sugar!" She calls back.

I laughed once again and look over at Nico to see he looks angry and kind of...jealous?

"Nico, are you alright?" I ask.

He looks down so I can't see his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

But I can hear the hurt in his voice. I bring my hand up to lift up his head. His eyes have tears in them but he won't look directly at me.

"Nico look at me, what's wrong? You're upset about something."

"It's nothing, Will, let's just go to breakfast."

(A/N ooohhh jealous Nico! Anything can happen now! Prepare yourself for some feels. Also, sorry this was short. Oh whale. Have a nice day and I'll post more really soon!)

Word Count- 679 words