Mistakes

"I can't believe you guys didn't tell me you were raiding their headquarters!" sceeched Abby, pissed about being left out of the loop.

"I wanted to but Gibbs didn't want you to worry!" McGee exclaimed, rubbing his arm where she had punched it. "Besides, it went fine, and we are all here now."

"Define 'fine'. Did ya catch them all? Is everyone ok?"

"there were a few bumps and bruises, agent Dunavin broke his nose. But..."

"But what? OMG, is someone in the hospital?? Did Gibbs break his arm? Did-"

"NO! Calm down Abby, we just found officer David. Remember, she was here a few months ago when... Well... When boss killed Ari."

"You 'found' her at a terrorist HQ? Either she's a traitor or a prisoner! Which one?" normally Abby wouldve asked if she was ok, but she still missed Kate to much, and despised Ziva. Somehow, she blamed her for the whole fiasco.

"She looked pretty beaten up Abbs. I think they might've...well... Been interogating her..." he realized how much he'd wanted to not believe those words until he said them. "Ducky patched her up, but I don't know how extensive the damage was."

Abby was near tears now. She felt aweful for thinking bad things about the Israeli now. "Where is she? How is she?"

"she won't say anythings wrong. Won't admit she's in pain. Tony said she didn't even flinch when she got stabbed. I'm assuming it was a mission gone wrong, but she says she can't tell us until she contacts Mossad.". McGee rubbed his eyes wearily. At least he was gonna watch the bastards who helped kill Kate get interrogated by Gibbs. "I can bring you up to see her if you want. She was sleeping last time I saw her, Tony's watching her."

"I'll visit later..." Abby couldn't visit the woman now, with all the dirty looks and comments shed thrown at her last time she was here. She felt bad, but she would sort it out later: she had evidence to process.

~~~~~~~~<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shalom." Pushing the button viciously, Ziva hung up her phone. Looking at Tony, she asked, "This was not a joint operation with Mossad. They didn't even give you the intel?"

"Nope, McGee and Abby worked some computer magic. Why?". Tony took in her emotionless mask. He could see the tension in her muscles though. She was angry.

"It was...They were... I will explain later, when Gibbs is here." they lapsed back into silence.

"Then explain Ziva." said Gibbs as he walked up behind them.