Damaged

"Hold this, keep pressure on the bleeding," Tony said , handing his jacket to Ziva and pressing it to her injured shoulder. The arm was hanging awkwardly, and Tony would bet it was dislocated but said nothing.

"We have our ME,Ducky, outside. He can patch you up. And then I want to know the whole story." gibbs said sternly, grasping her arm to help her upstairs. "He'll ziva!" he exlaimed as he saw the bruises up her arms. "How long have you been here for?"

"Too long."

~~~~~~~~<<~~~~~~~~~>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you took your shirt off, I could look at your wounds." suggested Tony with a smirk.

"I'm sure you've played the doctor many times," laughed ziva, even though it was forced, "role playing is very popular here in America, yes?" tony had to laugh because her implicit, unabashed nature made him smile. "Now go help Gibbs, I will be fine." she said as they reached Ducky. He looked at her hesitating, but agreed because of the many handcuffed men being dragged from the building.

"Ziva, my dear!" said Ducky, noting the bloody nose and split lip she had, "whatever happened?" he gasped as he took note of the bruises and bloody jacket. "what can I do?" he asked, sitting her inside the van.

"Dislocated shoulder and fingers on my left arm, stab wound on my shoulder, and I think I need stitches on my back and stomach." ziva stated nonchalantly. "my feet hurt too." Ducky knew how much it took for her to admit to pain, and quickly set to work, removing her shirt first.

"dear lord ziva!" he exclaimed as he saw the mosaic if bruises, burns, whip marks, and knife wounds that marred her torso.

"They got frustrated when I said nohing." ziva stated in a hitched voice. "Can we keep this between us?"

"No one will hear of it from me." vowed the doctor, already setting to work popping her fingers into place.