4) First Kiss : Sherlock

A/N  get ready for some fluff... yeaha and cheesy stuff

|\\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\\\|\|\\\\|\|\||||\|\|

You were quite awkward. Maybe very awkward. And the whole relationship between you and Sherlock was like your first ever real relationship! Ikr?!

And you weren't sure what it meant for  Sherlock. 

And you wondered if you would ever actually have a first kiss with the guy...

I mean he is mysterious...

But the first kiss came easily, actually. 

It was at a Christmas dinner at the flat.

Everyone was there; John,Mary, Molly , Greg , Mrs. Hudson...

And you were all enjoying the Christmas festivities.

But it was getting late and soon everyone left. John and Mary were the last to leave and you greeted them at the door.

When you turned around, Sherlock was standing behind you.

You sighed and smiled up at him.

"Shall we call it a night?" You asked softly, (A/N ugh woman, you had to? Lol) 
Sherlock looked down at you and admired your features in the low lighting.

"Not so fast..." he said lowly in his deep baritone voice that could melt butter  in winter (A/N sorry but i had too hehe)

He held you closer, " Look up ... " When you lifted your head, above you was mistletoe and you gasped silently, looking back into his eyes he bent down and leaned in, you closed your eyes and you felt his soft lips on yours.

You were flying.

It lasted only a minute of two, but it was more than what you expected from Sherlock Holmes.

_____________________《》

Yeah! I'm proud of that one!

I think I'll just leave it here and split this baby into parts!

(Did that sound wrong? ....oops )

Stay bootiful....because you are frens!

Are these too long????