Gift Exchange (Leonard Snart x Reader)

Leonard Snart x Reader. Where the reader is a Meta and part of team flash has gotten/made a christmas gift for him and Leonard is all like "I told you not to fall in love with me." as a joke and the reader says "Haven't you realised yet I don't ever listen to what you tell me?" and Len is just floored by the idea that she basically admitted she loves him.

_

"Nice going guys." Cisco smiled at Barry and I as we marched back into the Cortex.

"I'm taking him to the pipeline." Barry said before he ran off, he was back in a couple seconds.

"Can't believe that guy actually thought he could beat us." I chuckled

"Did you see his face? His expression was almost the exact same as Mick Rory's when he realised you were a meta." Barry laughed as he sat down on his chair.

"It was a good show." We heard a voice and I shot a ball of fire towards the back entrance to the Cortex. "You've really gotta stop that." Leonard Snart came into view. He pulled his cold gun out of his holster and shot the small fire that I had started

"You should raise your voice so we don't think you're some intruder." I smirked and walked towards him

"Well he is a wanted criminal." Cisco mumbled. I rolled my eyes at his comment but smiled when I got closer to Leonard.

"How're yeah Sweetheart." He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Can't you two ever get a room." I heard Cisco and Barry gag

"I think they're cute." Caitlin said.

"Thanks Cait." I turned and looked back at her. Leonard and I walked closer to the trio at the desk in the middle of the room.

"So what're you doing here? Isn't there a bank that needs to be robbed?" Cisco crossed his arms over his chest

"Don't give him any more ideas." I looked over at Cisco and laughed

"It's so weird seeing you together. I mean c'mon (y/n), you're a good guy." Cisco urged

"You calling me a good guy isn't going to change my mind Ramon." I chuckled "and it's not like Leonard is totally bad. He hasn't killed anyone in months." I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"I'm just going to butt in for a second." Leonard spoke up "I brought you something." Leonard pulled a velvet box out of his coat pocket.

"We'll leave you guys alone." Caitlin stood up from her seat.

"What?" Barry looked up at her

"No way. I want to know what's in the box." Cisco stated. Caitlin huffed before she grabbed the backs of their chairs and pulled the two boys out of the room.

"I thought we agreed we weren't buying each other anything." I smirked up at him before jogging around the desk and picking up a small gift bag off the ground under the desk.

"Technically I didn't buy this." He stated with a smirk

"You better not have stolen it." I stated as I walked back to him.

"Open it up." He pushed his arm out towards me.

"Same goes for you." I held the small bag out for him.

"Thought we weren't buying anything." He mimicked me and I rolled my eyes

"Just open it." I smiled he took the bag and I took the box from his hand. He opened his gift first.

"You did not have to buy this for me." He looked at me amazed as he took the knife I had made out of it's leather case.

"Who said I bought it." I chuckled "I can shoot fire out of my hands. It's not hard to heat up some metal then re-shape it" I smiled

"It looks just like the one I was going to take from the shop downtown." He smirked

"I just saved you the hassle of going to jail again." I smiled at him. He set the empty bag down on the desk and tucked the knife back into it's leather sleeve then into an empty pocket on the inside of his jacket.

"Thank you." He stepped closer and wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side. "Your turn." He said. I opened the box and looked back up at Leonard.

"Where did you get this?" I looked at him worried as he removed his arm from around my shoulder and removed the white gold bracelet from the box in my hands.

"Don't worry 'bout it." He chuckled as he wrapped the bracelet around my wrist. "I didn't steal it, and I didn't pay for it. I followed the rules." He smiled.

"Fine. I believe you." I smiled "Thank you. I love it." I kissed his cheek

"Remember when we first met?" He asked

"Vividly." I winked "Why?"

"Remember when I told you to not fall in love with me." He smirked

"Oh, now c'mon Leonard. When have I ever listened to you?" I smirked at him, he looked at me quizzically before his phone starting ringing, he looked down at it and rolled his eyes.

"I gotta go. We aren't done here." He said quickly

"I'll be at my house tonight. Come see me if you want." I smiled

"I'll be there." He gave me a quick kiss before he jogged out of the door he came in through.

"Hey Snart!" I yelled

"Yeah?" He yelled back

"Merry Christmas!" I shouted. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out to see that Leonard texted me.

I love you-Leonard

I smiled down at me phone as Caitlin and the guys came back into the Cortex.

"You okay?" Caitlin asked

"I love him." I smiled at her.