Mistletoe (Wally West x Reader)

Iris and Joe shipping you and Wally so they set up mistletoe everywhere so you guys kiss

I began to tug my scarf off as I walked up the snow covered steps that led up to the West house. I knocked on the door and slowly pushed it open. I peeked inside and my eyes widened at the sight. Right in the middle of the living room was Joe standing on a chair hanging mistletoe on the roof while Iris stood behind him making sure the chair was steady. I stepped into the house and took off my jacket as I slowly looked around the foyer in awe. I hung my jacket up and laid my scarf on top of it.

"Not to sound crude because I still want you to think I'm a good person, but which one of you is hoping to get lucky tonight." I pointed towards the ceiling which was covered with mistletoe.

"Uh hi (Y/n)." Iris took a step away from the chair. "What're you doing here already? We weren't expecting anyone to show up until five." She chuckled awkwardly

"Um." I lost my train of thought as I took off my booties and stepped further into the house and saw even more mistletoe. "What the fu-"

"Just making the house more festive!" Joe said quickly.

"Did the store run out of tinsel and string lights?" I walked into the kitchen area. "Seriously guys, nobody is going to be able to eat christmas eve dinner, they'll be too busy swapping spit with the person sitting beside them." I chuckled

"Guess we didn't think that through." Joe smiled

"You're sitting beside Wally by the way." Iris set her hand on my shoulder and pointed to the name tags on the table before she jogged past me and towards the kitchen as the stove began to beep.

"What was that about?" I turned towards Joe and pointed towards the kitchen. Joe shrugged as he stepped down off the chair he was on.

"So why are you here again?" He asked

"Oh uh Wally told me you and Iris might need help setting up. But I mean it looks like you guys have everything set up." I walked towards the the couch. "Are you inviting Cecile by any chance?" I asked as I plopped down onto the couch.

"Cecile. How do you know about Cecile?" Joe looked at me wide-eyed

"Barry." Both Iris and I stated

"So are you inviting her?" I asked

"No. She isn't. Why?" Joe asked

"Cause mistletoe has taken over your ceiling! I'm incredibly confused!" I threw my head back and laughed.

"Hey you guys got the mistletoe up! This is bound to get Wally and (Y/n) together." I heard Barry as I stared towards the tv and saw Barry's expression change as he saw my reflection on the tv screen. "I uh mean." Barry said fast before running out of the house just as fast as he ran in.

"What?" I mumbled

"Look (Y/n)." Iris sat down beside me.

"Me and Wally?" I said absentmindedly. "Wally and me?" I pointed towards myself.

"You guys are just so cute together!" Iris gushed "Look if this is too weird we'll taking it down."

"The hell we will. I did not just spend three hours covering the ceiling with mistletoe just to take it down." Joe urged.

"No it's fine. You guys worked hard. I'm just" I stood up. "I'm going to go." I began to walk around the couch and towards the door.

"You okay?" Iris asked.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved her off and forced a smile "I'm good. I just remembered I have some last minute christmas shopping to do." I quickly got bundled up in my jacket and scarf and slipped my booties on.

-

I walked up the steps to the door with a small box in my hand. I reached my hand up to knock on the West household front door, but before I could knock the door flew open. "-and if you guys wouldnt have pulled this stunt maybe she would be here right now." Wally called into the house with his back towards me. Everyone in the house stared past Wally and at me as I slowly lowered my hand.

"I see you've taken down the mistletoe." I spoke up and Wally jumped at the sound of my voice.

"You came." He smiled at me confused

"Yeah, sorry I'm late. Was having a hard time finding your gift. Everywhere seemed to be sold out." I smiled as he stepped out of the doorway and welcomed me into the house.

"You didn't have to get me anything." He scratched the back of his neck as I placed the small box in his free hand and quickly took off my jacket, scarf and booties. I took the small box back from him and led him to the opening to the dining room. I looked up and saw a leftover hook from the mistletoe fiasco. Everyone was here for the party, Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, Harry, and of course Iris and Joe. Everyone was staring at us which of course made me nervous. I passed him the box once again and smiled at him. "Can I open it now or are you going to take it again?" He asked

"I mean I guess you can open it." I smiled. He lifted up the lid and glanced inside the box. He looked at his gift then back at me. I pointed up at the hook above us and he shook his head and chuckled. He lifted a small bit of mistletoe out of the box and Joe and Iris gasped.

"You're kidding me." Iris chuckled as she fell back onto the couch.

"All that work." Joe muttered as Wally hung up the mistletoe.

"So does this mean that everything Iris told me was true?" Wally asked

"And what did she say?" I asked

"You like me?" He said quietly. I smiled before I kissed him. The room erupted with Team Flash whistling and cheering along with laughter. "Best christmas present ever." Wally breathed.