The prisoner part 4

The interrogation is like seduction. . . and seduction is art. I like to think I am a good artist.My superiors clearly knew this.'Indefinitely arrogant ' Was my superior words to me when I tried to refuse the last mission they gave me.'Indefinitely arrogant but exceptional talent '

Sweet talking always worked on me.What can I say  my ego is big. I don't  believe in drugs or psychical pain.The drugs and pain turning the tortured into a muttering monkey. Useless. It's violating the art of interrogation.Like putting sleeping pills in a woman or man drink then rape the vulnerable, unconscious body. It can't give real satisfaction. Instead I have to attune the people to the torture nice and slow.Then distract their awareness ,confusing their brains repel them in  a labyrinth and when they  blindly searching for a way out, I am taking their hands and leading them out .Giving them relief as they talking with me gladly. It's like a fight, searching for an opening then strike and win. I have to be the  tortured myself ,understanding his weakness and suck out all of his strength.I have to get to know  them better then my lover ,friends ,family. I have to see how their brain works ,their personality and mind have to be an open book before me. So, when they starting to talk, they will cry from the peacefulness and relief ,from the feeling their shoulders getting lighter and they will be grateful to me.

It worked out nice and well till my last mission. That man struck-ed me down like a tsunami .He was breathtaking and prideful.He got under my skin in a moment.Fine wrinkles ran evenly from both side of his eyes.Long ,straight nose that never was broken.Lips thin line. Arranged clothes and arranged face. Perfectly arranged everything even the dark drown hair that had occasionally gray in it.He was twelve years older then me but could dissemble ten year easily .He was the man I had to break to get the information  we needed .

But I failed miserable in that while I made my way in his mind the man climbed somehow in my heart.I tried to save him from the worst after all I didn't wanted to break him completely.I liked his personality ,I liked how his brain worked.He was sharp and had all the pride of an Ambassador. I didn't wanted to destroy him,his mind his sanity utterly. Before I could push him through the edge I realized I don't want to do it. I ain't saying I didn't leaved damage tough I should be sorry for it but deep inside I am happy cuz I know he will belong to me always like this. 

I wasn't so sure in myself  when I was standing before his hospital room. Thinking that I should just go the hell away leaving him to get fixated with a help of a psychologist.But i risked for him my life and gave up my carrier ,the job I was good in. I gave my straight middle finger to the people who trusted me and they did take it to heart. So I didn't got a chance to trace down the information's they wanted ,instead I had to leave the country as fast as the bullets flew in my way while I was on the run. I was so angry at myself. I knew they would gave in Jorge request after my failing ,this was the reason I did tried to beg for time from them so I could smooth the whole issue ,alone.Sparing him from my and Jorge torture. But I was an idiot to think I could fool them.But he worth-ed it. 

"What are you thinking about Angelo?" Asked Senor ex-Ambassador ,who didn't lost a drop of his pride and handsomeness from the trauma he went trough.

"About how good you look in swimming trunks,Mr.Brenton." From my deck chair I glanced the man up and down as he came out of the swimming pool.His wet body was perfection. Since he bought this mansion ,in this beautiful and calm country he started to get tanned .He even had a gym in the 'house ' it was more like a palace tough.He went all out,I really believe he did worked for the CIA and was a diplomat . I had a feeling Sicily welcomed him and his money with open arms. 

"Oh,I was thinking the same." He winked with his green eyes in a playful way while grinning and stepping to my deck chair where a glass table stood with our drinks.

"You egoist. "I sat up and placed my fingers on his wet skin of his torso while he drank. "But yeah,you are divine. . . perfecto." My fingertips slipped down to the waistband of his trunks .

He grinned and looked around ,then glanced down at me while putting down the glass of wine on the glass table. "The gardener can see us ,you know." 

With a huge all toothy grin I answered."Well then we have to put on a good show don't you think?" With that my hands moved and I pulled down his swimming trunks till it reached his ankles. With  slow motion my hands snaked their way up to his arse ,taking in the heavenly feeling of  smooth, wet skin .His breath became faster ,muscles reacted to touch. I started to lick up and down his half hard member slowly ,moving to gave my mouth's warmness to him only when he was hard fully. He groaned as my tongue worked on the tip of him . I grabbed his hips and started to move it, with strong grip in syncs with my mouth's sucking motion.I relaxed my muscles and as he groaned more in pleasure I let his cock slip down to my throat while still controlling his hips movements. "ah . . Alvaro. . . " 

I heard his cracked sounds and groans .I knew he would come anytime if I don't pull away ,so I did. With a groan he looked down and sank his hands in my hair lightly pulling it as he made me look up. "Today . . "He breathed in and out softly." . . .wanna be inside of you Angelo,feel your heat and tightness."

"Okay." I smiled and stood up get rid of my clothes.I wanted to fuck him ,but I liked how he made love to me too. I found myself laying on the deck chair with my legs on his shoulder while his fingers moved inside of me."Ugh. . Aun por favor."I moaned as he stretched my muscle  with scissoring motions with three fingers, while licking my sack aggressively then my throbbing dick up and down .

He pulled out his fingers making me fill  with anticipation . "I will give you more ,don't worry." He leaned with closer my legs still on his shoulder and licked my lips before giving me a passionate  and deep kiss. When my hands  moved in his hair ,I felt him at my entrance circling slightly with the head of his hot cock before slipping inside of me. Stretching muscles more with a strong and slow push in,I groaned in his mouth from the painful pleasure .He snickered and his hips started to come down on mine with punishing-ly strong and fast rhythm.I was pinned against the deck chair with his weight towering over me."Dios bueno!" I cried out and groaned as the man pushed me through me on the edge with each trust,while I humped my little boy with one of my hand.I made a mess out of our linked chest and stomach as my sticky liquid leaved my body . I panted hard when I felt his thrusting fasten even more,then his breath too.Muscles tau-ted and flexed as he gave himself over to the ecstasy too and came crushing down after being high from climax. 

We embraced each other without moving while catching our breath for a few minute.My legs slipped down to his hips while he was kneeling  ,in our acrobatic sex position."Eres mía!"I murmured and placed a kiss on his sweaty forehead.

He grinned and moved his head from the crook of my neck locking his eyes with mine. "Yes I am. . .yours only." 

"Yeah ,definitely  worth it." I whispered to myself with a joyful smile and caressed my lover back who was trying to get back from the after shocks of his orgasm.

"What?" He asked placing his head on my shoulder while kissing it. 

"Nada."