The prisoner part 2

It was endless torture.

I long lost my sense of time. In that pitch dark hole there was nothing. Only my sound of rattled breathing. I wanted to climb out of the loneliness and craziness's deep chasm, which I felt myself sinking into, with each passing day.

When he went away? When will he come again? He always said tomorrow. I found my sorry self asking the same question again and again ,after each of his visit... Is it tomorrow, already? Deep down I knew,he would always show up abruptly, never keeping the promised time. To make me even more puzzled? Or was he really busy? I didnt know,nor cared.

I wanted to hear words,sounds that came from a human and it wasn't my respiration.

My body felt old. I could feel every year in my aching bones, on the hard and humid ground.It was torture pure and endless torture.

I heard sounds and I thought it was just the change of guards in front of the door of my cell. I was counting when I was awake ,they changed in every three hours. I think. Maybe I didn' t really know.But I had to do something to prevent getting mad.

I got food in a metal bowl. Food? Swill. Eating like some animal ,without my hands ,without catering devices. I had a feeling they had spat in it. Even if I almost threw up from every bite, I had to swallow,keep my strengh the best I could .I forced myself to eat that shit. On my knees like some rapid

dog

,and I hadnt even mentioned how I had to clean myself from a bucket of cold water,using my own dirty-white underwear I had, then as a towel,while also trying to wash it and keep it as hygenic as possible. While,using the other bucket to every other bodily function I had. Devastating. It was simply out of the line.

It was humiliating,if he wanted to destroy my ego and pride, I had to admit, he was on the right way.

The door rapidly opened and the stray of lightness hurt my eyes, and I was forced by instinct to close my eyelids.

"It's a pleasure to see you again,your Excellency." He was here. 

Finally.  

Why I waited for him? First of all,to list my complains,and secondly ... to talk. 

I couldn't understand it myself. He was the reason I was treated this way. But also he was the only person who talked to me with respect. Talked with me at all. 

I heard of Stockholm syndrome before,and I hoped it wasn't the sign of it. I didn't wanted to have a link, an emotionally connection with the man I despised, so much. In the country, I despised. But he talked to me. 

He came to have a conresation with me,and I was glad. Tough ,I wanted to slap myself, then him for feeling that way .Punch straight in that smirking,knowing face. But I had my hands tied up. Also even If it hurts to admit,didn't have the strength ,my body withered from the too much laying,even if I ate. My hips hurt from sitting . When I stood up to walk around in my few meter long cell , my legs didn't wanted to work normally.

I was wasted ,my body was in bad state."Please stand up your Excellency,have a seat I ordered coffee for us. Chico's you can go away." He turned to the armored kids.

"But Senor,Alvaro." They started to protest, but with a hand whisk the brown skinned man smiled at them and said. "Go,he won't harm me. "I couldn't stand the feeling of disdain and scorn that resonated from his tone. But he was right I wasn't much of a challenge. "Just deliver to us our usual coffee."

With that they went out of the office,my office. Leaving me with the bastard alone. I dragged myself to the guest chair and sat down.With a grimace,each part of my body was hurting like hell.