One-shots : Desire

Tornadoes are usually the extreme result of a very large thunderstorm .During the storm, cold air and warm air collide. The cold air goes drops as the warm air rises. The warm air eventually twists into a spiral and forms a funnel cloud. The sky turns a very dark green color and the tornado begins it's destruction.  

He was like that.When he arrived in my life or me arrived in his . . .  the first step was the change of wind .My heart was his even without knowing it,so fast I couldn't even understand.The thunderstorm's rising air  updraft my mind and heart, the core of my very soul. The painful feeling of wanting rotated in me like the tornado in  the dark emerald green air, up in the cloudy sky.

He was untouchable but it was a dead end to try not to desire him. The power he radiated from his every pore was vibrating . With that power he caught me. Wrapped me around his strong and never gentle fingers . It was impossible to ran away from him.From the very man of sex and strength.  It was just satisfying our physical needs ,to him of course. 

As he pushed me against the walls with all of his body grounding against mine sweaty one. I felt perfect.The moment was perfect and powerful like my obsession with him.So strong it felt unbearable and painfully beautiful. Disgusting and irresistible.

His hands forced me on my knees without any tenderness .Pushing my face towards the bulge in his sweatpants that begged to get freed from it's prison. Just from the warmness of his crotch on my cheeks as i rubbed my face to him ever so gently,i felt my own hard member throbbing with need. 

Moans leaved his sensually craved lips as i wrapped my mouth around all of him slowly. Of course he urged my head with his hands sank in my short hair,but i didn't care. You could say i did it painfully slowly on purpose.Feeling him struggling with his eagerness felt like heaven.I can't describe it otherwise even now.

As i left his cock and got on my feet he let out an angry groan and grabbed my wrist. Turning me around,he  angrily yanked my combat trousers down that i was still wearing from the patrol  about half a hour ago. When i get back to the camp he was waiting inside my hut with a nasty grin, throwing me against the wall  with a fierce and intensified that  kiss leaded me  to be faced the walls with my combat trousers around my ankles and armor still on with the layers underneath on my upper body as he bit my neck making me let out a breathless groan. He was reckless as he  drove inside my body .Mindlessly fucking  me hard  with a painful speed.  A painful speed that i loved even after a double shift with sweat rolling down on every inch of my skin, mixing with the fucking dust that become a part of my life since I came into this fucking war in this country in the middle of nowhere for god knows why. We never knew and won't either.We are just pieces on a chessboard.But i could easily forgot with him about  being a temporally  team-leader , that meant work was twice as hard, and I had to be twice as alarmed and attentive that made me hundredth times tired then usually. 

My hands formed fists on the walls as he guided my ass to meet with his every thrust. His hips came down brutally and  the results  were  clapping sounds as hot  sweaty skins met with each other. My body tensed  and i felt my muscles tau-ting as i slapped my head back .The nape of my neck meeting with his hot moving shoulders as i came hard in his thumping hand. "God . . . Joshua .Fucking tight ." With a quiet shout his movements became more erratic  .Grinding against me with all of his body he rode out his orgasm .

We heavily tried to catch our breaths unmoving for a few minutes while clinging to each other after the come-down. I was spent and messed up after the mind blowing experience with him like always. He had a big effect on me from the first day i saw him in the gleaming sun standing tall with his gear on showing a little of his tanned bronze skin and silver eyes only, preparing to leave on his patrol with his mates. "The skin melting hotness means nothing if i can watch him just for a minute ." Was my first thought. It's sounded so stupid in my mind before and now too. But it was love at first sight as they say ,for me.  

The sounds of rustling clothes  caught my attention as it slapped me out of the memory . Grabbing the rest of my armor and clothes.Pulling them off, freeing myself from the deadly heat that ate me alive. I looked up face with my obsession while stepping out of the combat trousers.

"I will dispose the condom." He pulled up his sweatpants and ran a hand through his black military styled cut hair .Like mine ,only darker .

I nodded . Searching for a towel and one of the soap bags I added. "Thanks." 

"I heard you lost two man today." He spoke up while adjusting his black wife beater .

"Yeah." I placed the towel around my hips ,not caring about the mess and semen i thought ' I will wash it off before anyone could see it ' . "Fucking IED hit the Cougar on the way back.Texas and Jacko ran out of luck." 

"I see,sorry about your mates." He stepped closer and placed a hand on my shoulder .The strong grip felt good as he leaned down placed a light kiss on my lips.He surprised me like never before.My brows furrowed and I watched him in shock . "Merry Christmas ." He rustled my hair that was wet with sweat and dirty from dust and sand and stepped back closer to the door.

My eyes widened but i couldn't stop myself from asking." Are you on the next shift?"

He stopped and turned his head around."Yeah."

I nodded and placing my fingers on my lips I commented ."Stay alive Scott."  

IED:  Homemade bomb used by terrorists , guerrillas ,in unconventional warfare,(Roadside bombs are a common use of IEDs) 

Cougar :Armored vehicle . Used in : Iraq War,War in Afghanistan.

This is the short story I wrote  for Christmas after all , all  around the world there are so many horrible things and wars .We can be happy to have a blissful and peaceful holiday with our loved ones. If you liked my work please leave a comment or give me a note. Thanks for reading it means a lot. Merry Christmas to everybody once again. Oh and i don't wanna offend anybody of course .