The prisoner part 3

"How is the situation?"I asked from Alvaro who was reading through some file with concentration. 

He looked up."Everything is good Senor Ambassador."

Yeah of course he won't tell me what my country is doing about this crisis.I am sure they ordered economic close down.Maybe even the airlines are frozen,in the country. I am sure the Red Cross is starting to get loud too. And our mother ship is must be close by the island by now. But they can't do anything .

"Don't worry about anything .You just have to give me the information I need,and then you can go back your suite in the embassy and enjoy the comfort there with good food .You must want by now a good shower too Senor Brenton." 

I raised an eyebrow ."When I get out of this cage"I pointed with my bounded wrist in the way of the hole that door was left open."It will mean my complete and utter freedom or going back to the other hostages side.I am responsible for my people." 

He smiled and nodded. "I see.Such a strong minded man yes?" He ran a hand through his hair again."So what information did you sell to the CIA about us?"

I frigidly fixed my gaze to point on the wall above his head. No answer from me. 

"You knew about this country quite a lot before you were even sent here .I know you are an advisor but what about you advised them?" Still no sound from me nor movement. "Did you sent information about us form here too?"

"If we don't change topics then our chat will end here." I stated and glanced at him.

He shrugged."When you went to our president,you were really breathtaking."

I frowned."What are you talking about?" 

"We had you know learnt from  Nixon a few tricks and from the CIA too,you can say.Your country always look down everybody but I ain't doing that mistake.We put quite a lot listening device in the palace. "

I grimaced at that .He leaned back in his seat. "We have some really interesting record.Your little chat too. I was amazed by your straightforwardness and  persistence. " 

I didn't answered. I was just doing my job. "You said you will write a positive record to your government only if the  president ,terminates the secret executions,and the officers who leaded the massacre in  March will be prosecuted.Did you tell the truth?"

"Yes."I nodded and glanced at his brown eyes." My government won't give aid packages and money  to get on it's feet a country that is filled with hate ,anger and ignorance. My job was to revise the president cooperation with my country demands."

He grinned ."You sound like a hypocrite to me.You and your government wan't my country to lick your foot for your money.Demands?What are you a terrorist?"

"I was just doing my job." Was my only answer."I ain't owing to you any explanation.I am diplomat and you are nothing more than a criminal." 

"Well i think all politicians are criminals they just don't end in prison but on the Bahamas."

"You see I can agree with you in one part of your sentence,your are definitely will end in prison."

"We will see your Excellency." He changed his voice to a serious one. "Did you sell information's out about us to the CIA or not?" 

I sighed and again focused on one point my gaze above his head. "I can't understand you Alexander. "

I raised an eyebrow hearing my name from his mouth. "Your carrier comes down and then up in all your life. Now it's more up then down ,and you shitting with the CIA."