Chapter 13: First Time

After school Jake and I have some alone time; we're sitting in my room while I study for a final. I've been wanting to talk to Jake about this all afternoon and since my wrist is completely healed I decided it's now or never. 

"Jake?" I said closing my book 

"Yea Bells" he said, I muddle over how exactly to say it. 

"Do you ever think about that night?" I ask after a while. 

"You mean when we almost-" 

"Yea" I said cutting him off. 

"Sometimes" he admits 

"I'm pretty sure I want to" I said looking at him. 

"Really? Even with the whole Victoria thing?" he said 

"Yes" I said Jake walks over to the bed. He sits next to me and brushes a strand of hair out of my face. 

"You wanna do this now?" he whispers

"Well we barely get any alone time anymore" I said "so if you're okay with it-" he kisses me.

 I can hear my books fall to the floor as I wrap my arms around his neck. Then he's on top of me and his hand is under my shirt, I gasp and bite my bottom lip. 

"Wait I don't have any..." 

"It's okay I've been taking the... pill" I said. 

"You really have been thinking about this a lot" he said I smile and take his shirt off. Then he kisses my neck and my shirt's off, I take off my bra while Jake fumbles with his pants.

***

Jake and I are panting and sweaty I'm lying on top of him with no intention of ever moving again. The first time was amazing and sweet then we caught a second wind. I'd lost count of how many times we'd gone. 

"Are... you sure... you've never done that before" Jake asks gasping. 

"I was about to ask you the same thing" I said pretty winded myself.

 "I love you" he said

 "I love you more" I said making him smile

"Should we move? What time is Charlie going to be back?" he asks. 

"I'm not sure" I said honestly "but I don't feel like moving"

"Me either but what if Angela comes over we should at least put on some clothes" he said holding me closer.

 "I don't think Angela is coming over. I asked her not to" I admit

"Then I think we could go again before Charlie gets home" Jake said kissing me. 

He shifts so he's over me then he kisses me and I let out a moan and everything blurs away for maybe the tenth time. After the last time we fall asleep when I wake up it's going on ten o'clock. I get up carefully so I don't wake Jake then shower, after I'm done drying my hair I pull it up into a messy bun. I put on some PJ shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I dump all of Jakes clothes in the washer, after they're dry I lay them out for him in the room. 

I go into the kitchen and see that there's a message on the machine. I listen to it apparently Charlie stayed with Sue which is why he's not home. I look in the fridge to see what we have to eat; I see a pack of hamburger meat. I take it out and decide to make burgers because it doesn't take long and I'm starved. While the burgers are cooking I hear the shower upstairs, Jake's up. I find some potatoes and make some homemade French fries. 

"Hey" Jake said as I set the plates down on the table. I get on my tip toes and kiss him, the kiss lasts a long time. 

"Hey" I said after we pull apart 

"That was amazing" he said still holding me. 

"It was wasn't it?" I said looking into his eyes I can feel the heat rising in my body. Jake can feel it too 

"Bells I'd love to but I'm really hungry and the food you made smells great" he said. My stomach rumbles at his words I'm pretty famished too.

"You're right we should eat" I said detaching 

We sit down and chow down. I didn't even notice how hungry I am. I polish off two burgers and two piles of fries and Jake polishes off three burgers and piles of fries. After we eat we watch some T.V. then Jake gets a call from Sam and has to leave. 

"You gonna be alright without me?" Jake asks 

"Yea I'll manage, I still have to study and stuff" I said to him. 

"It's just my usual patrol nothing... exciting should happen" he said seeing the worry on my face. 

"And if it does get exciting?" 

"I'll call you promise" he said squeezing my hand. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. We kiss for at least five minutes. 

"I should go before you get me in trouble" he said after we break the kiss. 

I laugh "alright see you later" I said Jake kisses me on the forehead then leaves. I close the door and smile that was definitely the best night of my life.