I Wanna Fall So In Love with You and No One Else

Alex slammed his hand down on the snooze button. Another Monday. But this one would be different. Jack would be driving him to school today. Jack, his boyfriend.

They had done some talking and decided that this is something they both wanted. They both had never had stronger feelings in their life. They agreed on taking it slow and they also agreed on keeping it a secret from Alex's family until he found a way to tell his dad. He knew his mom would be okay with it but his dad would need some convincing. Other than that, they were officially dating.

When they got in the car, Alex was smiling widely.

"Damn, I've never seen you this happy,"

Alex just shrugged and put the music on but the truth was, he had never been this happy.

When they got to school, Zack rolled up on his skateboard. "Jack, how's it going?"

"I'm good now, thanks," he smiled.

"You two seem really happy. What's going on here?" Zack asked.

Alex looked at Jack for reassurance and then said "Well, uh, we're kind of a thing now,"

"Shit, really?"

Jack nodded.

Zack smiled. "That's fucking awesome!"

Alex felt Jack breathe next to him and Alex felt relieved too. They weren't too sure how people would take this and it was nice to know at least one person was on their side.

Alex tried to pay attention in class but he kept thinking about Jack. All he wanted was to feel his soft lips pressed against his again. And he did, eventually. As soon as they got home Alex pushed Jack against the front door and kissed him until he was breathless.

"What happened to taking this slow?" Jack said, out of breath.

Alex smirked. "That's hard to do when you're fucking crazy about someone,"

After they finished their homework, they cuddled up in Alex's bed to watch some mindless television. Alex rested his head on Jack's chest while Jack played with his hair.

"You're so cute, you know that?" Jack stated.

"I try,"

"Oh when did we get all cocky?"

The days went like that for a while for Alex and Jack and things were finally peaceful for them.

"You know, we've been dating for almost a month and we've never been on a date," Jack said in the car one Friday morning before school.

"True," Alex replied.

"I'm taking you out tonight," Jack declared.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise,"

Alex spent a lot of time in his room that night getting ready for his surprise date. Even though him and Jack had been dating for a while, he had butterflies in his stomach. He met Jack downstairs and was stunned by his beauty. He'd never get over how amazing he looked.

"Mom, we're going out. Be back later!" Alex said to his mom who was sitting on the couch with his sister.

"Okay have fun. Be safe!"

They both got in the car and Jack drove to a part of town that Alex didn't usually go to. They parked at an Italian restaurant Alex had never heard of.

"How did you know to come here?" He asked.

"Zack told me about it,"

They laughed and talked and ate the best lasagna ever.

"Well that was fun," Alex said as he got in the car.

"It's not over yet!" Jack smiled. Next, they went to the movie theater. "You know how you said Peter Pan was your favorite?"

"Yeah?"

"We're gonna see the live action one,"

Alex smiled. "You're the best,"

During the movie, Alex rested his head on Jack's shoulder and held his hand. He didn't care who was watching, this boy meant the world to him.

By the time they got home, everyone was asleep. They quietly snuck upstairs and went into Alex's room, careful not to wake anyone. They both stripped to their boxers and slipped underneath the covers. Facing each other, Jack traced circles on Alex's chest with his finger.

"Alex?" Jack whispered.

"What?"

"You know how we said we weren't gonna move too fast?"

"Mmhmm,"

"It's not working,"

"I know,"

Jack gave Alex a long kiss on the lips. When he pulled away, he said, "I love you,"

Alex was a bit taken back by this statement but he knew he felt it. He knew it was true. "I love you, too, Jack,"

The kissing got more and more intense and Alex felt a panic rise in him that he tried to suppress. Everything was a blur and suddenly Jack was on top of him and running kisses down his neck and onto his chest.

"J-Jack. Wait..."

"Are you okay?"

"I just... I can't do this. I'm sorry..."

Jack laid back down next to him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Shh. It's okay. Let's go to sleep," Alex was embarrassed. He turned around so his back was to Jack. Jack still put his arm around Alex's waist and whispered "I love you, Alex," in his ear before drifting off to sleep.