help

=naes POV=

i really havent told the girls that im pregneat i just want to surprise them. so im 1month pregneat soon to be 2. and its being going well. marqus and i marragie is going so strong its like magical!. yeah so i went to the store to ge food cause when u pregneat u get hungry alot. and i mean alot!l as i was walking down the lanes i say all the chips i wanted. i grabbed atleast 4 bags. n put it in the basket. i bumped into someone. shit rude much?

???: oh im sorry ma i didnt see you there..

me: i aint ur ma and its ight just watch next time..

???: ill try

i looked up and saw someone i never wanted to see.. jacobL. he was standing there

jacobL: oh hey baby long time no see..

me: im not ur baby and never will be!

i felt a sharp pain in my face.i had to tell him before he kick my stomach.

me: jacob im pregneat by marqus so pls dont hurt me 

jacobL: o baby i wont hurt you and i wont hurt our precious baby..

he said while rubbing my stomach i slapped his hand and gabbed the kart and kept walking on minding my business.he slapped me from the back off my head. i hit my head on the karts bar and blacked out i woke. i was in my house then marqus came in. he looked dissapointed. oh i woner why.

me: baby i need to take a walk you wonna come?

he nodded his head yes. it was around 9:40pm so i put on some jogging pants and a zip up sweatshirt. and gamma blues. yeah marqus n i have the same shoes.anway he put on a white tee with basketball shorts with the gamma blues on. we started to walk and walked past alix house his cousin her and her friends were giggling and one trick had the nerve to say shit..

trick: aye marqus you tell yoir lil baby mama fake ass that im 6months preg wid ur baby yet?

i loked at marqus and he lookeed away man i waned to stab him in the back but stressing out is gonna kill the baby. i started to calm down and i started to walk away. i heard him call my name so many times. i saw a black car pull up. roll the window down. and shot me three times. i heard screams and marqus yelling for help and telling me to stay wake.. i closed my eyes

marqus: baby dont die on me

me: marqus.... im just gonna *blinks slowly * take nap real quick....ill just close my eyes

then it started to get dark i heard the ambulence come and carry me. i blacked out.