Marriage

3 MONTHS LATER

Three months later and today is the day of Nae and Marqus's wedding. (I dont know Young Marqus's last name so it's just gonna be Young) 

***TT P.O.V***

Me:I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LIL SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED *fake crying* I remeeber when you first fell of your bike when you just learned. I remeber it like it was yesterday. Now your all grown and married before your two older sister. How tf did u manage to do that.

Nae: First that was yesterday. Im so worried. What if somebody doesnt apporve of us. What if I fall and break my ankels while im doing my fancy little sexy walk down the church. What if-

Mimi: SHUT UP!!! Aint none of that gonna happen. I promise. And if that does u best believe im finna be the first one laughing in this bitch.

Nae: -_- wow thx. Thx a lot. Your a lot of help. Thank you Mickayla.

****MARQUS'S P.O.V***

Prodigy: Can't believe my boy getting married

Marqus: Yea. I love her man

JacobP: Yea I can tell.

If yall are wondering. JacobP is the only one were on good terms with out of his little clique. JacobL is in the audiunce. I really don't know why. Me and nae never invited him. I guess he invited his little ass in here. O well.

???: Its time to start

Marqus: Ok.

***NO ONE'S P.O.V***

Nae is walking down the church. She gets to the front and all Marqus and Nae is grin at each other.

Preacher: We are gathered here today for this beautiful couple here today. Marqus Young and Janae Bonner. They have decided to do their on vows. We will start off with Marqus.

Marqus: When I first laid eyes on her. She was stunning. Even though is was raining and she was crying. Ever since that day, I knew I could see us being together up to this day. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. She made me a better person and man. I dont know what I would do without me being proud to say she is my wife and having my last name. I love Janae.

Preacher: Janae (indicating that it was my turn to start saying my vows)

Janae: The day I saw you wanting to help out a total stranger just walking around crying in the rain. I knew u were special and different than the other typical pretty boys I met. I honestly wanted our relashonship to go this far. Now that this day has come, I can honestly that u made me the luckiest girl on earth. I love you Marqus.

With that,  all heard was sobbs and people saying we are the cutest couple. Then my ghetto ass sisters had to ruin it.

TT&Mimi: AWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY THINK GROWN AND SHIT! NO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Everyone just stopped and stared at them including Nae and Marqus.

Precher: Anyway. If anyway rejections to this couple, please stand up now or forever hold your peace. (Nobody said a thing) I now pronouce Mr. and Mrs.Young. U may kiss they bride.

Marqus took off Nae vail and they kissed.

Skipping to the reception

***NAE'S P.O.V***

Me and Marqus just had our dance. Our song was It wont stop by Sevyn Streeter and Chris Brown.  Tonight was magical. Right now were talking to family and friends. Then JacobL came up to me.

JacobL: Can I talk to u in private for a second. 

Me: Um sureee

He took me out into the hallway.

JacobL: Ok so I still I love but im not the one to ruin no ones marrige. OK maybe I am but I care about u to much so im gonna try my hardest not to but waych your back because Lauren's boss wants Marqus and she will do everything she can to get him.

Me: Ok. Thanks for telling me.

I left after that. I don't but really don't believe him. But who doesnt want Marqus. He is one big ball of sexy.

Marqus: What was yall talking about. 

Me: Nothing really. He just said that Lauren's boss wants u and u should watch your back.

Marqus: Mhm. OK

LATER ON THAT NIGHT

***TT P.O.V.***

So Marqus and Nae are off on their honeymoon and I know Nae is gonna come back with my niece in her fucking uterus for nine months so im looking forward to her mood swings. JOY -_- Anway JacobP just texted me. He wants to get back together. I don't know if I should. I still having feelings for him and he swears he changed but I can't risk getting hurt again. FUCK MY LIFE!

Janae-Nae