Myles and me!

*JacobP p.o.v*

I can't believe that new kid what ever his name is took my girl.. I mean even though she ain't mine yet no one should have her! so I text HER I just love when her name tickles my tongue every time I say it tiara..tiara...tiara sparks fly!

JacobP- misfit

Tiara- coolkidte

misfit- so are you and that new kid dating?

coolkidte- oh yes we are

misfit- oh okay -__-

coolkidte- your jealous and I don't care so bye

*END OF JACOBP P.O.V*

*Tiaras p.o.v*

so I'm gonna text my boothanggg yea Myles  big deal brown !! so he obviously cgave me his number (:

myles- shesmine

tiara- heismine

heismine- hey bae

sheismine- he boo what's up?

heismine- oh nothing chilling

sheismine- oh okay baby

heismine- I love you gtg!

sheismine- love you to bae bye! (:

- end of text convo-

so i was pretty tired so I'm gonna go to sleep..

_________________

BEEPZ BEEPZ BEEPZ!!!!!

okay its 7 in the morning oh yeah time for some shit to go downnn!! so I got up did my hygiene thing and put on some black leggings with a obey muscle tee that was camouflage with some all black Jordan's. I grabbed my iPhone 5c. I saw nae she was wearing the same thing wtf! awesome friends think alike!! (: ( shout out out to nae nae!! love you )

so I went to my locker to get my books I saw JacobP but he slapped me and I was frightnened he bent down to my level and said " to think u actually liked you! " I was shockef but I didn't know what he was talking about I was confused he promised me that he wouldn't bully me no more! he got up and left with a smirk on his face. what did I do so wrong but most importantly what did I do?

I saw Myles walk over to me and asked if I was okay I nod my head yes I mean im used to it

we walked to class together I sat down and was kinda pissed like wtf did I do? oh well idc.

so second and first period class was over now we have math class.. ugh with ms.dickey man she is completely rude! anyway we have assigned seats and obviously sit by JACOBP.. this is gonna be a long ass period of math..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

...

..

.

.

vote and comment boo! (: