The new kid

JacobP pov

misfit=I just want to say thay I love you.

Tiara pov

I cant believe that my bully just said that he loves me! I dont know what to say now.

TT: Do u really mean that

misfit: Yes, yes I do. I felt like that ever since I first say u. I only bully u because I was to scared to every tell u how I feel and im telling u that I love u and that u r the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

TT: What about Lauren

misfit: I was dumb and stupid the day I hooked with her. I never really wanted her, I always wanted u.

TT: Well how about he just try being friends and dont u dare try to bully me, I still dont fully trust u.

misfit: OK ill try. But only for u, beautiful.

TT: Ummm..... ok bye

misfit: ok

JacobP pov

I cant believe she actually she actually said she will try. This is gonna be a great school day tomorrow. It feels so good to finally let her know how i felt.

Tiara pov

IM SUCH A DUMBASS! Y didnt I tell him how I felt. I dont know. He is my bully and all but I still dont know. Should I tell him. I need to chack with Nae about this. I was to lazy to walk all the way back upstaris to get nae. So imma just yell.

Tt: JANAE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nae: ( stomping upstairs ) what!

tt: u will never guess what u know how just said

Nae: who. That curly headed ass blexican.

Tt: yea. He said he loves me and that im am the most beautful girl he has every met

Nae: And u beleived his ass?

Tt: Yea. I didnt know. I was confused. But he is my friends now.

Nae: --___-- 

Tt: Dont give me that face. Im forreal

Nae: ight. We im finna go to Jacobs house. So just be careful with him girl.

Tt: ight. Dont do nothing that you'll regret

Nae: And your talking ( referring to having JacobP as her friends )

Tt: --__-- shut up

Nae: Bye girl!

TT: bye!

NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL ( I was to lazy to go through all the morning stuff. Again this is the coauthor. The real author has enough typing power to do that )

STILL TIARA POV

So im in 1st period with nae. When the teacher says he have a new student.

Teacher: Kids he have a new student. His name is Myles. ( u know myles. U know, MB dj ) U can go sit in between Tiara and Janae. *mumbles* they need to be seperated anyway

Nae; Heard that Mrs. R

Mrs. R: Yea ok.

Myles pov

Ok so the teacher just told me to go sit in between to fine ass girls. I can tell, I think her name is Janae, that she was a boyfriend cause this boy just made a kissy face to her. O well. Ill try for the other one.

Hi, my name is Myles.

Tiaras pov

All I can say is the boy is fine as hell!!!!!!

Hey. Im Tiara. But u can call me TT and that is Janae. U can call her nae and that boy that is staring at her like a creep is her boyfriend Jacob. Let me see your schedule. ( Looks at the schedule ) Looks like u, me, Janae, and Jacob all have the same classes together.

THE END OF THE DAY

 So how was your 1st day of school.

Myles: It was fine but do they always do that. ( Referring to Janae and Jacob kissing )

Yea. If your gonna hang out with us. Your gonna have to get us to it.

Myles; Anything to spend time with u

*blushes* aww thanks

Myles: I know I just met u but do u wanna go out with me.

Umm. YEA!! 

We hugged and stayed like that for a while until Janae runined it.

Nae: Get a room

Myles and TT: and your talking.

Nae: Shut up. u know u like it cause u always watching ( she went up and pecked Jacobs lips then stuck her tongue out at us )

Myles: What are we gonna do with u

JacobP pov

I cant believe this mf Myles just got my girl after I just told her how I feel! I should start bullying her again and tell her I was lying but then I would be hurting and lying to myself. I cant do that. I just im just gonna have to deal with it if we gonna be friends.

Vote and comment :)