months later

*1 Year Later In Houston*

=Tt'sPOV=

so basically things have been going awesome down here in Houston Texas. I met my old friend jaylen and bless. me and eli broke up but we still are best friends he is more like a best friend.Nae and young marqus are soon going to get married he purposed 3 months ago. today were going to go look for the dress. Me && Mimi and of course nae. So right now Mimi nae and I are at Davids Bridals. And we are looking at this really cute dress it fits nae perfectly.

me: Wow nae it looks perfect on you. hold up y'all I gotta piss.

the nodded and I left the room I was looking down while walking until I bumped into someone unexpected.

it was Lauren, alix, and some random chick. I just cuckled at how ugly Lauren look in a dress. I kept on walking till someone grabbed my arm. I thought it was Lauren I tried to pull away but this is a man's grip wtf. I turned around and saw my nightmare. JacobP standing right there. he had a smirk on his face

me: whip that smirk off your face before I piss on our face!

jacobp: bontia what's your problem don't you miss papi?

me: hell nah. you stupid or nah? is you creeping or nah? let me go pee or nah?

he looked stupid I just laughed you gotta love vine.!I went to the bathroom I came out in just 2 mins.I walked out and bumped into a boy wtf. I looked up and saw JacobL And JacobP. I started to back up I was really scared now.. they looked at each other and back at me I fell to the ground crawling.

=JacobP. POV =

I really missed tiara I wonder why they left us here in Chicago I never moved on I just loved her so much I never thought she would be out here in Houston Texas.. usually people would be in L.A or Atl. I whispered in jacobL ear and told him to leave . we dap each other and he left I looked at tiara she looked terrified.

me: hey mami u missed me or nah?

TT: j-j-jacob what are you doing here?

me: I'm here with my best friends cause we had nothing fun to do.

TT: no I mean in Houston Texas idiot!

me: oh my aunt getting married.

she nodded her head. I bent down and held my hand out. she hesitated and grabbed my hand. she got up and duster her self off. she was gonna walk out but I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

I pinned her to the wall and I smashed my lips on hers and man I missed her soft lips. a lady walked in we broke apart and looked at us.

Random Lady: you guys are such a cute couple!

TT: I'm sorry but- ( I cut her off)

me: I'm sorry that me and my girlfriend were kissing in here..

she nodded her head and we left.tiara slapped my arm and I chuckled it was really funny. I just played dumb. I wanted to tell tiara I changed but I'll ask her on a date.

me: hey bontia will u go on a date with me Saturday night?

she thought about it and nodded her head yes.I told her I'll see here around I still have her number so I'll text her the details.

so did JacobP Change?

is jacobL wantint nae back?

will nae marry marqus?

will tiara get jaylen or Jacobp heart?