Karma's a bitch

iOkay so me or Tiara havent updated in a while. All of yall know why I didnt, and I still havent gotten all my votes. Yall lucky that Tiara told me to update. As for Tiara, I guess she was just being lazy, or homework, some shit like tht but here goes the story.

******************************************

***Laurens p.o.v***

I'm to sexy for shirt, to sexy for JacobP, to sexy f- TF what yall doin in my mind. I got a p.o.v. Oh ight my first  ight so here it go. Let's get to the point. I FUCKING STALKING JACOB PEREZ. Yes, I stalk Jacob. And i'm fine, happy, and proud of it. I watch him every second of the day. See one day when he were kissing, I put a camera in his bushy afro of his. So every time I'm at home, I look on my tv and watch him. As a matter of fact, I already knew he was gonna break up with me when he was at the hospital, and right now, I see him and Tiara all over each. DISGUSTING! I also saw mimi try to be tough and chres walk out. Chres is gonna be part of my plan for getting Tiara out of my boyfriends life. 

Calling Chres

***Chres p.o.v***

I look on my phone and see Lauren calling me. WTF DO SHE WANT! I dont like her ass. Anyway I should go answer her.

Chres: wht

Lauren: Well hello 2 u 2

Chres: Look just tell me wht u want

Lauren: Imma need u 2 do something 2 kidnap Tiara and bring to my house

Chres: when

Lauren: start know and try 2 get her here as soon as possible.

Chres: ight

So I know what yall are thinking. If I like Tiara why would I do it. Well because she's she dating Jacob when she should be with me.

***Nae p.o.v***

So I im just gonna go to JaocbL house. Im bored and mimi is with ray, Tiara over her sucking JacobP face off making all types of noises n shit so imma just leave.................................................................... So im at his front door. He gave me a key to the house so I just walked in. So im in his house and tell me why I hear moaning. I get closer and closer to his door and at his door the moaning is loud and clear. I know the motherfucker show aint fucking no bitch. Ok so I just walk in casually to she two naked bodies on top each other.

Jacob: Janae this is what it looks like

Nae: Naw. Its ok

Jacob: Really

Nae: Yea. Cuz I dont need to waste my breath yelling at u or waste my energy beating this bitches ass so. Its over. Go on. Finish up with what you were doing. Imma leave. Oh and your key ( I threw it at him ) give it she her. BYE JACOB. BYE ALIX.

Then I left his like a boss lookin like a damn foul. As for Alix. She was my bitch. My day 1. Then you fuck my boyfriend. BYE BITCH. I left out the house crying. Lucky my house was a block away but I didnt drive so I guess im walking and crying.

???: hey ma. What wrong

Nae: My boyfriend was fucking my best friend and I caught him.

???: Jacob

Nae: Um yea

???: Yea. He was my boy, until I found him fucking my cousin.

Nae: So I guess we have something in common

???: I'm Marqus

Nae: I'm Janae

Marqus: I would like to hang out sometime beautiful

Nae: I would to. Here's my number.

Marqus: U need a ride home.

Nae: Naw ill walk

Marqus: Well im not gonna let u walk alone. Ill walk with u

Ok so I gotta admit this Marqus guy is fine as hell. I hope we at the same school. Wonder why I aint never seen him before though

***Tt p.o.v.***

Jacob had to leave so Im alone cuz Janae le- No she right here with this boy. Imma about to disturb them cuz I am the loving sister.

Tt: Don't u have a boyfriend

Nae: He fucked Alix and I caught him

Tt: Thts fucked up. Who this

Nae: He my friend. His name is Marqus

Marqus: and I would like her to be mine

TT: O really. Well I'm Tiara. She blushing. And u can't date her without my approval

Nae: *blushes hard as ever* TIARA!

Tt: lol just kidding. But she gotta go know. Bye Marqus

Marqus: Bye: Tiara. Bye Janae *kisses her cheek*

Nae: *blushes* Bye Marqus

Tiara: U like him don't u.

Janae: Of course I do. Don't be so stupid

Tiara: Lol so imma go to bed.

Janae: Me to. Bye.

12:00 am

So I usually wake up for a midnight snack around this time. I guess Janae went to Marqus house cuz theres a note for him that says I went to marqus house. So I walk downstair and I slip on some water when I was going down the steps. I fall to the bottom so step to see Chres.

Tiara: Chres

Chres: This is what happenes when you date my boy. For Janae. She was at Marqus at. Marqus my boy to. I also like Janae. I get the girls I want.

Tiara: Dont u dare touch Janae.

Chres: To late. To late for u to. BYE!!!

He beat me until I stopped trying to fight him back. He put me in the back of his car. I see Janae and Marqus back there. 

Janae: TIARA!!!

Chres: STFU

Marqus: Don't talk to her like that'

Jacob p.o.v

I dont know why but I feel like there something wrong with Tiara so I walk up to her house and see Chres car there. OOOOO HELL TO THE MOUTHERFUCKING NO! I run up to the car and see Janae, Tiara and the boy yelling at Chres. The boy sees me helping Tiara then Janae so he helped with Janae a little bit but enough for me to get her out. Then he gets out and he drive to my house.

Janae-Nae