<3~Parents and Bonfire~<3 Part 1

Hey, so I asked Stephanie two questions and combined them into one story. AND there are a lot of inside jokes in this, so I might put little notes of explanations in parenthesis for you ;) Just thought you should know so there’s no confusion :) 

Question #1: “If you could have one member from fight SHINee meet your parents, who would you pick?”

Stephanie’s answer: “Minho.”

Question #1 (add-on): “Why?”

Stephanie’s response: “Because he seems like the best bring-a-boy-home material. Plus my dad would not really approve any of the others. lol”

Question #2: “If you went to a bonfire with two of the SHINee members, who would you pick?”

Stephanie’s answer: “Taemin and Onew.”

Question #2 (add-on): “Why?”

Stephanie’s response: “Because I lost against Kalyn in fighting for Minho xD”

So there it is, now it’s my turn to create the story :) The video I put in the slot on the side is “One For Me” by SHINee. I was listening to this while I typed this up so yeah… ^0^ The pic is Minho since this starts out with him. Enjoy the reading guys and don’t forget to vote, comment, and fan if you want more.

Love JuaJua~<3

++++++++++++++

<3~Parents and Bonfire~<3 Part 1

“So wait,” Minho says, interrupting my focus on driving, “Why am I coming over so early again?”

Meh, you would think he got the picture the first time.

“I already told you,” I start off, keeping my eyes on the road, “My parents found out about you guys and they demand to meet one of you.”

“And why me?” he asks…again.

“Because you’re the only one who I can see meeting my parents without something bad happing,” I bluntly tell him.

See if I had Onew, my parents would freak out about his age. With Taemin, they would first think he’s a girl and then question me a lot. And I’m not even going to dare imagine what would happen if I brought Key or Jonghyun home.

Besides, Minho seems like good boyfriend material. My parents will easily approve of him.

“But…” he stops to think, “Never mind.”

“What?” I ask, slowly braking before the red stop sign.

“I just thought of all the possible bad scenarios that could happen with the others,” he explains, slightly rubbing his temple and closing his eyes, “I understand now.”

“See?” I lightly laugh over the radio that’s playing “Hot Summer” by f(x).

“So, will they think I’m your boyfriend or something?” he asks, peering with his chocolate eyes out the passenger window.

I shrug my shoulders as I turn onto my street. “I don’t know. My parents are sort of unpredictable towards my guy-friends.”

He laughs a bit at my statement. “If your parents are anything like you, I might be scared for my life.”

“Hey! I’m driving right now,” I warn him, “Don’t get me upset.”

“Ok, ok,” he says in between his laughs.