<3~Parents and Bonfire~<3 Part 4

EH?!

That’s so…unexpected! But at least now I know why he wanted to say that in private. Oh god, if he announced that to everyone…I have no idea what I would do to him.

Onew breaks into my thoughts as he starts drawing closer to me, placing one of his hands on my shoulder. Oh shoot! He wants it right now?! Eh…eh…EH?! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

Yeah, this is my freaking out right now.

Suddenly, I hear the door from the deck open. Someone is coming outside?! Oh no, we’re right in view of whoever is coming out…

I abruptly stand up, forcing myself away from Onew. Sorry Onew, but I don’t want to die today. I jump right over to the faucet and hide my face as I pretend to turn off the water.

“Stephanie?” I hear my dad’s voice come from the top of the stairs. GAH! Why does he always come out at the worst times?!

“Stephanie? What are you doing?” I hear him ask.

“Uh, just cleaning off my leg,” I respond, trying to control my voice from shaking.

“Well, grandma told me you rolled into the rose bush again, so I brought you some band-aids,” he says.  Wow! Of course grandma would be spying on us. Wait…did she see Onew trying to kiss me? Oh my…

“Uh thanks dad, you can just throw them to Onew,” I quickly say, still hiding my face from him.

“Who?”

“Uh, that’s me, Stephanie’s dad,” Onew says.

“Oh…” my dad responds, completely changing his mood. Please dad, don’t chuck the box of band-aids at Onew’s head…

Luckily, I hear Onew catch the box. Phew…

“Okay, finish up here and hurry back over to your boyfriend,” my dad says, emphasizing the word ‘boyfriend’. Oh father, we all know that you’re hinting that you don’t like me being alone with Onew.

“Ok, bye,” I hastily say, anxious for him to leave.

Once he leaves, I finally take my face away from the brick wall and sigh with relief. Standing there, I see Onew holding the box of band-aids with a grand smile on his face.

“What?”

“This isn’t your first time rolling into a rose bush?” he asks, trying to suppress his laughter.

“Shut up!” I laugh as I playfully flick the water off my hands at him.

“Stephanie!” I hear Taemin shout as he runs up to us.

“Yeah?”

Once he’s standing just a foot away from us, he averts his eyes and nervously plays with his fingers. Why is he getting all shy now? Hmm… “Um…this might be weird, but uh…I need to borrow one of your bras…”

“Excuse me?”

Key appears right next to me, standing between Onew and me. “We need one of your bras.”

“No!” I yell in his face, “That is just… How can you ask me that?!”

“Quit over reacting, we just need one for Taemin to wear,” Key states, unfazed by my yelling.

“What?” Onew and I say at the same time.

“He demands for me to wear a bra till someone outside this group tell me to take it off,” Taemin sadly explains.