Chapter 26

PLEASE FORGIVE ME GUYS...I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONGGGGG TIME SINCE I'VE UPDATED. IM SORRY!

-Demira

2 weeks later...

Melanie

Jay left for Florida with his brother last week. I don't know if it's my pregnancy hormones or if I'm just plain crazy, but I haven't stopped crying since the day he left. I mean Jay's my best friend and we've been stuck together like glue since we were little and now he's a thousand miles away. I swear I miss his light skin ass.

"Mel, baby." Tyrone says coming into the living room where I was relaxing on the couch eating a large bag of Doritos and watching re runs of Martin. "When you gone stop crying over Jay?" He asks with a sigh while sitting on the couch and putting my feet on his lap.

"When he comes back." I say simply while stuffing a chip in my mouth. T.J. has me eating more and more these days.

"Well that's most likely gone be a while from now. I know that's yo best friend and all but you had to know sooner or later he was going off to college." He says while starting to massage my feet, a foot massage is exactly what I need right now.

I sighed. "Yeah I did, but we were suppose to be going to college together." I stressed

Growing up Jay and I always talked about going to college together. We were going to party, get drunk, pull all nighters, you know, live the college life. You can probably say I'm jealous. He's going to be out in Florida living it up, while I'm in Compton being a parent.

"Tyrone sometimes I wish we would've waited to have sex." I say honestly. But as soon as those words came out of my mouth Tyrone stopped rubbing my feet and the muscle in his jaw started flexing.

"Bullshit Melanie. Your six months pregnant and wanna talk about waiting to have sex? It's a little to late for that now." He says angrily. He wasn't raising his voice but I could tell at any moment he will be.

"I know that Ty." I take my feet off his lap and sit up on the couch. We were now looking at each other eye to eye. "It's just that..." I started to say before he cut me off.

"It's just that what Mel!?" He yells making me jump

"I didn't sign up for this!!" I shouted out, finally letting out what I've been thinking over these past six months.

"You are so selfish bruh, I swear to God." He said getting up and walking out of the living room. I didn't follow after him either, I sat on the couch and continued to talk.

"What I'm saying is, I wasn't ready for all this Tyrone. I just feel like we should have waited, reality is setting in now and I-"

"You damn right reality is setting in!" Tyrones yells coming back into the living room. He was dressed in a black and blue Panthers T-shirt, some black sweat pants and the Gamma 11's. "You punking out on me Mel, in the beginning it was ME who wasn't so sure about keeping the baby now it's you who's having doubts?" He asked with a confused look on his face

"I never said I didn't want T.J.!" I yelled standing up "I love this baby I'm carrying so don't try to make it seem like I don't!" I was standing face to face with Tyrone. Well not exactly since he's taller then me but you get the picture. I was looking up and he was looking down.

"Sounds to me like you don't want to take responsibility for the shit we did. Yeah I know I didn't wrap it up when we had sex, but you damn sure wasn't on birth control. We can't go back and change the shit that happened, we got a baby on the way and I'm doing the best I can to make this whole situation easier for you Melanie but you pushing it, I swear you are." He says with a loud sigh

"Well I'm sorry Tyrone! I'm sorry I can't tell you how I feel without you blowing up and yelling at me. I'm not ready for this! Okay? I'm just not ready!" I yelled at him. I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

Growing up I wanted to be successful, become a doctor or lawyer, live in a mansion be happily married and have a few kids. I wanted to live the picture perfect life, not be pregnant at 17 and living with my "baby daddy". Jay leaving for college was a huge reality check for me, I'm going to be missing out on a whole lot of shit. It feels like I'm a 30 year old in a 17 year olds body.

"Well guess what, that baby is coming whether your ready or not." He points at my stomach "And if your still not ready when he comes, I'll raise him and you can go to Florida and live the college life. Cause I damn sure don't need you." He says with a smirk. Those words hit my heart like bullet's.

"Whatever Ty." I say walking away from him. I didn't want to argue or fuss with him cause to be honest, my feelings were hurt.

----

Now I know were I'm going with this story. I'm going to try and update this book every Saturday... updates may come earlier if a good idea comes to mind. Sorry for the long wait. Hope y'all had a happy holidays as well.

-Demira :*