Chapter 13

Tyrone's (P.O.V.)

I don't know why but Melanie's been giving me the cold shoulder lately. She's just been distance and I find that shit funny cause I got niggas at school coming up to me saying how they heard Melanie fucked a dude in the bathroom. Its pissing me off to be honest, I don't like the fact that niggas coming at me with bullshit about my girl. I just want to know the truth and I want Melanie to tell me the truth. Maybe we just needa have a one on one conversation.

"Mel, come here!" I yelled from the living room where I was playing  2k13 on my Xbox

"What Ty? I'm doing my homework" she says walking into the living

"Why you always getting a attitude with me? Shit. I just wanna talk, can I at least talk to my girlfriend?" I ask getting irritated

"Ok, what do you want to talk about Tyrone?" she asks with a sigh while sitting down on the couch

"Why have you been so distant lately?" I ask her. Something isn't sitting right with me, and I swear to God if she doesn't tell me the truth we are done.

"Why are you even asking me this question?" she asks me. She playing games, I don't have time for that.

"Melanie stop fucking playing with  me and answer the damn question!" I exclaimed looking at her. I could see fear in her eyes as if she was scared of someone or something

"You know what? I don't have time for this" she said getting up and walking out the living room. I quickly got up and followed her into our bedroom

"Stop walking away when I'm talking to you Melanie. What are you running from? And what's up with all these rumors about you in the bathroom with another nigga at school? Be real with me" I said sitting beside her on the bed

"You believe that shit?" she asked looking up at me

That's just the thing, I don't know if its true or not. I mean I know Melanie isn't that type of girl, but damn this shit is all around the school and she's been acting funny with me lately so maybe it is true.

"I don't know what to believe anymore"

"Really Tyrone? Really?" she says looking at me like I was crazy "Thats bullshit and you know it, does it look like I would do some foul shit like that!?"

"I don't fucking know Mel!" I yelled out in anger "Maybe it is true, your ass won't tell me what really happened, so yeah you probably did fuck a random dude in the bathroom!"

I couldn't even get another word out because I felt Melanie's hand smash into the side of my face.

"Don't ever disrespect me like that Tyrone!! What the fuck is your problem? I would never do some foul shit like that!" she yelled at me. I was still in shock at the fact that she punched me in my face, instead of me hitting her back I decided to let it go. My mother always taught me not to lay my hands on a woman, I never have and I never will.

"Melanie, imma leave" I say getting up and looking for my J's. I'm not about to sit here and argue with her, cause then I might actually end up hitting her. So the best thing for me to do is leave.

"Ty, I'm trying to protect you!" she exclaimed as tears streamed down her face.

"Protect me from what?" I ask turning around and facing her

"From Raheem" she said looking up at me with fear and sorrow in her eyes. I knew it! I knew this shit had something to do with that bitch made nigga.

"What happened Mel? Tell me" I say looking down at her.

"He ran up on me in the bathroom at school. As usual he was talking off at the mouth. But this time he was forreal, he threatened to kill you and me! And baby Raheem is crazy he will do that shit forreal. I don't want anything to happen to you" she told me

I swear I'm tired of this nigga, all he doing is talking shit. I mean if he was really gone do something he would have been done it. I see imma have to pay him a visit. I'm tired of playing games with fool.

"Mel, you don't have to protect me. I can handle mines" I said walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her. She was shaking and crying.

"Calm down Mel, I'm not going to let him hurt you" I say rubbing her back

"I don't want him to hurt you either Tyrone"

"That nigga ain't gone do shit Melanie, trust me. I got this don't worry" I say trying to comfort her.

Raheem isn't putting fear in my heart at all. The nigga sending threats but hasn't followed through on any of them. So therefore all he doing is talking, and thats something I don't do. Shoot first and ask questions later, I spared his life once because Melanie didn't want me to kill him. But I see he gone have to learn the hard way, imma kill this bitch if it's the last thing I do.

Raheem (P.O.V.)

"So how's your friend Melanie doing?" I ask Deyjah as she sat on my lap and started placing kisses all over me

"She's scared as usual" she replied with a smile

Deyjah and I have been fucking with each other for a year now. I don't love her though, I'm just in it for the sex and plus she's Melanie's "bestfriend" so she can help me get Melanie back. I can't let go of what she did to me, with that damn bat. That was so disrespectful, and disrespect doesn't sit well with me. I can't wait to snatch her little ass up.

"Good she should be, wassup with her boyfriend?" I asked her as I wrap my arms around her waist. I wanna kill that nigga too, just because I feel like it. Bottom like is...I want both of them dead. If I can't have her, nobody can.

"That nigga isn't going to do anything baby, why you worried about him?" she ask playing with my dreads

"I'm not, I just wanna know who this nigga is, where he from, what's he about, before I kill him I wanna know about him" I tell her. I can't wait till I'm pointing my gun at his head, he gone be begging for his life.

"All I know is that he's from the Bronx, New York" she tells me. Hmm, what that nigga doing in Compton of all places?

"Has him and Mel had sex yet?" I ask her. I swear if that nigga touched what's mine, imma beat his ass before I shoot him.

"Baby forget about them, I gotta surprise for you" she said in a seductive tone

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I ask biting down on my bottom lip. Imma bout to tear her shit up.

"Come on, let's go upstairs" she said getting off my lap while taking my hand and leading me to the stairs

Even though I be fucking around with Deyjah, I don't want her. I want Melanie and imma do whatever it takes to get her. I love her to death...literally.

Finally I got this chapter up. I had a little bit of writer's block. S/O to @LovetoWrite09 for helping me out! What did y'all think of this chapter? Now that Tyrone knows the truth what do you think he's going to do? Why Raheem worried about Tyrone? Melanie got a snake on her team. What do yall think about Deyjah sleeping w// Raheem? Let me know how you feel. Read, vote, and comment. :) Please excuse any mistakes, I didn't edit it.

*Demiraaa