Chapter 7

A whole week has passed and I'm finally able to leave the hospital. Thank God too, cause I'm tired of being here. My aunt never came by to see me which isn't surprising either, knowing her she's probably out running the streets with a random guy. Deyjah came and visited me everyday after school, she was the one who kept me going telling me all the drama that was going on at school and how she almost got into a fight. Lawdd, I love that crazy girl. Jay wanted to stay with me the whole time I was in the hospital but I convinced him to go to school. He agreed, but texted me during every class period he had. When I told Tyrone he should go to school to he refused. I tired everything but he wouldn't budge. He stayed with me the whole week I was in the hospital, day and night. We've gotten closer to and to be honest I don't know where our relationship stands, because we're friends but then we're more then friends we all know friends don't kiss each other or flirt with each other like how Tyrone and I do. I like him alot, but I'm going through some stuff right now and I don't want to drag him along with me. So for now imma just see where this thing goes.

"Little bit, how about you come home with me?" Tyrone asked me as I was packing up my things

"Your parents wouldn't mind?" I asked him as I checked my reflection in the mirror. My bruises cleared up quickly.

"I live by myself" he informed

me. It seems like everyday I learn something new about him

"Why is that?" I asked

"My mother died when I was younger and my dad has been in prison for the past 10 years so I've just been thuggin by myself"

"Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that Ty" I told him. I know exactly how he feels, I lost my parents in a car accident and I just lost my child. But I got to keep going and living life because I know that their up in heaven looking down on me. My beautiful angles. 

"Thats alright Mel, shit happens" he said tensing up. I could tell this was something he didn't like talking about. "Anyways, you know the cops came by earlier why you were asleep" he told me

"Why?" I asked him as I double checked the room to make sure I wasn't leaving anything

"To see if you wanted to press charges on Raheem, speaking of him what do you want to do about that situation?" he asked

"I'm going to handle it" I stated. I was more then ready to fuck Raheem's shit up.

"What? Hell no" Tyrone said standing up "I'd be a fool to let you go to that niggas house and fuck with him. Thats not happening" he told me

Would it be wrong if I go off on him? Imma just let it slide. I'll let him think I'm not going to Rah's house but best believe I'm coming for his ass.

"Okay" I said simply with a shrug of my shoulders

"Okay? Thats it?" he asked surprised that I gave up so easily

"Yeah if you don't want me to go I won't go" I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waistline. He's so tall I can hardly reach his shoulders

"I'm just trying to look out for you little bit" he explained while looking down into my eyes. God, I just wanted to melt this boy is to fine for words.

"I know and I'll always love you for that" I said standing on my tippy  toes and kissing him.

He kissed me back and then the kiss got a little heated. I had to remember we were in a hospital, so I broke away from the kiss.

"Come on Ty lets go" I said walking toward the room door

"Alright" he said smiling hard and grabbing my suitcase off the bed.