Chapter 22

Melanie

Right now, all I could see was red. I want to kill those bum bitches. Especially Tyrone's babymama just because she threw the first hit. Punk ass bitch, first off I'm  pregnant and you wanna bum rush me when I'm walking outta the bathroom. Really? Type of shit is that? One half of me wanted to go find them bitches and beat their asses, but I knew better. I'm pregnant and I don't wanna put little T.j. in danger. I'll be damned if something happens to my son.

I walked back into the gym in search of Jay, I needed a ride home and I damn sure wasn't gonna ride with Tyrone. This basically is his fault, he needa control his baby mama or whoever the hell she is. Best believe I'll be having a conversation with him when I get home. I finally saw Jay standing by the refreshment table, I quickly walked over to him. I noticed that everybody was staring at me.

"What the hell are y'all looking at?!" I looked over at the crowd of people staring at me.

Silence.

"Exactly what I thought, go head and enjoy y'all prom before I shut this shit down" I say rolling my eyes. Everyone gave me stank looks but didn't say anything, enough said. I've dealt with too much bullshit for tonight, if they want these hands they can get em.

"Mel, you alright? Where's Tyrone?" Jay asked walking over to me

"Fuck Tyrone, can you take me home?" I could feel the blood dripping from my nose, I just wanted to take a long hot show and lay down.

"Sure" He digs his car keys out of his pockets along with a napkin. "Here, clean up your nose" He hands me the napkin, and I gladly took it.

"So what happened Mel?" Jay asks me as we walked outside to his all blue mustang. He opened the passenger door for me and I got it. A few seconds later he was in the driver's seat starting the car.

"Those weak ass bitches jumped me" I say plain and simple. I mean if they wanted to fight me, they could of at least done that shit one on one.

"I can see that" He says pulling out of the school parking lot "But why?"

"Because they're some hating ass hoes, I don't even know the other chick but she's Ty's baby mother and Deyjah is so fucking irrelevant she's not even worth talking about" It hurts to know that Deyjah switched up on me like that, she was suppose to be my bestfriend but it's whatever. Fuck her.

"Melanie, you know I'm your bestfriend so imma keep it real with you" Jay says driving down the highway

"Yeah, wassup" I looked at my face in the mirror in his car. My lip was busted and there was a bruise above my eyebrow. Other then that I was straight.

"I think maybe you and Tyrone should take a break. I know you love him and all but the shit that went down tonight could have been avoided, you really don't need the stress nor drama especially while your pregnant." He stops at a red light and looks at me, I could tell he was serious about what he said and that he just wanted the best for me.

I sighed.

"Yeah I guess your right" I thought about what he said. Maybe Tyrone and I should take a little break, he needs to get his shit together cause I don't have time to be worrying about the next bitch jumping me or harming my baby.

"You know I got your back Mel" He picked up my hand with his free hand and squeezed it lightly for reassurance. I gave him a warm smile. I'm glad him and I got back on track, cause it seems like imma need him now more then ever.

Tyrone

I walked into the school looking for Melanie but I didn't see her anywhere. I hope she didn't go after Erica and Deyjah, cause that shit was petty. I feel like Mel should be the bigger person and let it go. But I'm not gonna sit there and let Erica disrespect her either. Imma have to check her ass.

As if on cue, Erica walked up to me with a smile on her face. We were in the hallway, while everybody else was in the gym enjoying the prom.

"Hey baby" She looks up at me with a smile. This bitch done gone co co for cocoa puffs

"Listen Erica" I snatched her up by her arm "I don't know if you stupid or retarted, but don't you ever in you life put your hands on my girlfriend again. Especially while she's pregnant with mg child. I swear on my life, I'll fuck you up!" I tightened my grip on her arm, to let her know I was serious. I don't have time to be playing games with her.

"Tyrone let go of me, you hurting me" She complains while trying to get out of my grip

"Shut the hell up! I said do you understand?" I ask again

She nodded her head yeah.

"That goes for your weak ass cousin too" I say referring to Deyjah. Erica nodded her head again and I let go of her.

"Your dismissed" I tell her

"Tyrone just know that I am your first everything, you will never find a girl to replace me" Erica says looking at me before walking away. All I could do was shake my head, she needs to hop off my dick, quick. I checked the gym to see if Mel was in there but she wasn't, neither was Jay. So I assumed he took her home.

I took my car keys outta my pocket as I headed outside to my car. This has been the worst night ever, I didn't even get a chance to give Melanie her ring. I know she's mad at me, I might as well go home and face the music.

-----------

This chapter is kinda short but hey it's something! I hope you guys enjoyed it tho. Thoughts on this chapter?

Is Jay tryna make a move on Mel?

Tyrone getting on y'all nerves? Cause for some reason he getting on mines!

Was Mel right for walking away?

What's gonna happen when Ty gets home?

Are they gonna breakup?

Hmmm, lots of questions. Ion even know the answers to them yet. But read, vote, and comment. And check out my NEW book "Gangsta Chick"! Thanks lovesss.

*Demiraa